💃🏾

Ben

"Y'all let's go wake them up". I said walking to the kitchen. Me, 3three, and BabyJoe walked upstairs to Kentrell's room. "Say go get me a card to unlock the door". 3three said. 3three unlocked the door and we went inside quietly. "1,2,3". I poured water on them making Kalasha scream. 3three and BabyJoe banged pots and pans. "WAKE YALL ASSES UP"! I yelled running around the room. "Get the fuck out". Kentrell said getting up. "We going to that party tonight"? I asked. "Yes now get out so I can dry off". Kalasha said with the blanket around her. "Ugh Kentrellllllll". BabyJoe said mocking Kalasha making everybody laugh. "Shut up". Kalasha said with her hand on her face. We walked out of the room closing the door going back downstairs.

Kayla Davis

"Bae I need to go back to my apartment". I said grabbing my phone while the blanket was still around me. "Okay let me put on some clothes". Kentrell said walking to the closet. "Bring me some shorts". I said getting all my stuff.*45 minutes later*." Imma call you when I'm done getting ready". "Get dressed over my place". He said getting out the car. "Okay". I said closing the car door. I unlocked the door opening it walking inside while Kentrell closed it behind him. I did my hygiene routine, brought pajamas and clothes to bring over Kentrell's house. I took a dress to put on for the party. I grabbed my makeup bag and shoes and came back downstairs. "Alright let's go". I said with a bag of clothes and  everything I needed in my hands. We got to the car and I put what I needed in the backseat. Kentrell lit a blunt as we came to a red light. "Let me try that". I said with my hand out. "Nah". He said laughing. "It's to strong fa you". He said hitting it again. "Nigga if I can deal with you, that ain't nothing". I said rolling my eyes. "Ight here". He said handing me the blunt. I hit it 4 times before giving it back. "I told you". I said giving it back. "Just wait". He said grinning.

Kentrell Gaulden

We made back to the house and by this time the blunt hit Kalasha. "Bae? Bae?". "What". "Is there a dog in the window"? "What". "Shhhh, you dont hear that". "Mane you tripping". I said laughing. "I can't feel my legs". She said getting up. "That's not the first time". Ben said laughing. "Shut yo ass up Ben". Kalasha said laying on the ground. "Whats why you ugly". He said kicking her legs. "To bad I aint feel that". She said getting up. "Bae I'm hungry". She said sitting on my lap. "So am I". I said rubbing her thighs. "I'm serious". She said getting up going to the kitchen. She grabbed 8 bags of chips and 5 bottles of water. "Damn fat ass". 3three said. Kalasha mugged him and kept eating. "No more weed". I said rolling my eyes.

Kayla Davis

The sun was going down and the weed wore off so I started to get ready. I took another shower, straighten my hair,did my makeup,and brushed my teeth.

 I took another shower, straighten my hair,did my makeup,and brushed my teeth

Outfit (shorts)

After I got dressed Monica, Brianna, and Alyssa walked through the door.