Text Message

Kayla Davis

I got this fine ass dude's number yesterday. I think his name is Kentrell. The way he smiled at me made my heart stop. I don't even know him like that but he already doing something to me😩. I woke up grabbed my phone and read the time that said 8:43. I headed to the bathroom doing my hygiene routine. "I'll do a natural look today". I said to myself. I put on a black nike shirt with ripped jeans and black nike socks since I wasn't going anywhere at the moment.10 minutes later.  I walked to the kitchen getting a bottle of Gatorade and went to the living room turning on Netflix. Then I got a text message from Kentrell.

Kentrell: Good morning

Kayla: Good morning

Kentrell: You think me and my gang can come over there?

Kayla: Who is your gang?

Kentrell: 3Three, Ben, Baby Joe, and Montana

Kayla: Ig yall can come but dont fuck nothing up when yall get here

Kentrell: Aint nobody gone touch shit🙄

Kayla: Yeah whateva😴

Read at 9:56

Kentrell Gaulden

"Say yall need to get ready we going to Kalasha crib". I said. "Who is that"? 3three said. "His girlfriend". Ben said in a childish voice. "No she not"! "Yet". I mumbled putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys. When we arrived we got out and went up a flight of steps and knocked on the door. "Who is it"? She asked. "Daddy". I said. She opened the door then rolled her eyes. "Who daddy is you"? She said moving to the side letting everyone in. "You gone see". He said smiling. "Yeah whateva". She said closing the door.

Kayla Davis

"Hey everyone I'm Kalasha" I said. "I'm 3three, I'm Montana, I'm Ben, and I'm Baby Joe". They replied. "Aye you got any food". Ben said walking to the kitchen ."Nigga dont eat my food ". "Mane I'm hungry". "Get yo ass out my kitchen". "Fuck you and yo kitchen". "We can go get something to eat if you so hungry". Youngboy said. "Ight let's go".  "Where we going to eat"? I asked "IHOP". Montana said.

*IHOP*

Kayla

"Why is it so cold in here"? I mumbled to myself. "How many"?  The waitress asked. "5". Kentrell answered. "Okay right this way". She lead us to our table and everyone sat down. I sat by the window Kentrell sat next to me and Ben at beside Montana and 3three. "Can I take your order"? The waitress said. After we ordered I got up to use the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands and walked out. As I was walking out of the bathroom I looked up and made eye contact with Kentrell. He smiled showing his grills (again) making me get anxiety.

*Back at the apartment*

Kayla Davis

I unlocked the front door checking what time it was 5:40. "I can plug up my game to the TV"? Ben asked. "Yeah". I said sitting down on the couch pulling out my phone. Kentrell laid next to me putting his head on my lap watching them play 2k19. "Get off me". I said. "No". He said back turning over facing towards me. "Maneee". I said picking back up my phone scrolling back through my IG feed.

Kentrell Gaulden

I turned around at her admiring her. I started to get tired so I tucked my hand under her thighs and went to sleep. When I woke up it was around 9:34. Everybody was gone and I was still on Kalasha's couch. There was a light coming from down the hallway. I knocked and she said "come in". "Where everyone go"? I asked rubbing my eyes. "Home, they didn't wake you up cause you were sleeping good". She said putting her phone on the charger. "Oh okay". I said walking to the bed. "What you doing"? She asked sitting up. "Bout to go to bed. What it look like"? "The couch is in the living room and the spare bedroom is across the hall". "Mane you tripping". I said walking towards the door. "Goodnight Kentrell". She said laughing. I closed the door going into the guest bedroom. I took off my pants and shirt getting into the bed. "Maybe next time". I said to myself going back into a deep sleep.