Gas Station👀

Kayla Davis

I woke up turning over in my bed, then reached for my phone looking at the time." It's time for me to get upppp"! I whined. I got up and walked to the bathroom running shower water. 25 minutes later. I brushed my teeth, straighten my hair, did my makeup,and put on a white crop top with light blue jeans and all white Air Forces. Before I left the bathroom I sprayed on perfume ,put on lip gloss, and put on deodorant. I grabbed my purse, phone, charger, and my keys to the apartment and left.

*Car Dealership*

"So you wanted the BMW i8"? The employee asked. "Yes ma'am I came up here a couple of days ago and talked with one of your coworkers". "Okay just a moment while I set everything up". She said as she left the room. As she left the room was I was thinking about my mom and how I missed her so much, so I called her.

Kayla Davis:"Hey mama, yeah I'm doing fine how's everything going? That's good. Where's Devin? That boy is always with his friends. If you need anything just let me know. Okay bye I love you too".

As I hung up the phone the lady walked back in the room. "Your credit is well enough to purchase the car". "Okay good". I said as she lead me outside. "It's 3,500 dollars". I handed her the money in cash. "Enjoy your new car and have a wonderful day". "Thank you and you too". I said getting in the car. I closed the door and screamed to the top of my lungs."I GOT A NEW CAR"!! I connected my phone to the Bluetooth blasting music down the street. I took the car joy riding for about 2 hours while also picking up groceries. Before I went home I stopped by the gas station. I got out and started filling up the tank.

Ben

"Give me my money nigga". I said picking up the money on the ground."Man fuck you and this game". Baby Joe said getting up."Say, who is that getting out the car"? "Ion know but she fine as hell". Youngboy said licking his lips. "You should go talk to ha". Baby Joe said smiling. "I bet 1000 he ain't gone do it". Ben said to Baby Joe. "I bet he is". "Yall niggas shut up I'm going". Youngboy said as he got up.

Kentrell Gaulden

As I started walking over there I looked back and saw these niggas dancing. I shook my head and continued walking. "Say lil lady what's yo name"? I said showing my grills. "Kalasha.. Davis". She said looking at me smiling. "Let me put my number in yo phone". "Okay". She said handing me her phone. I gave it back and said "Imma see you around". I walked back to the gang. At the same time they all asked what happened. "Ben you owe Baby Joe 1k". I said lighting a blunt.