😒

Kalasha Davis

Me and Kentrell haven't been talking for months. The gang still comes over my apartment but it's not the same. He brings his lil bitches over to make me mad or jealous, and I aint even gone cap its fucking with my head. He know what he do to me and he's playing with my emotions. I woke up got out of bed and did my morning routine. I did my hair,makeup,and got dressed.

 I did my hair,makeup,and got dressed

Outfit^^

I came downstairs where everyone else was. I seen youngboy bitch mean mugging me so I said something. "Bitch what the fuck is you looking at?" She aint said nothing but she whispered in Kentrell's ear making him laugh. "You got something to say bitch?" I said walking up on her. "Get the fuck out my face." She said standing up. "Get out my fucking house then hoe." "And I will." She said getting her stuff walking towards the door. "Bye." I said grabbing Gatorade from the fridge. "Kalasha let me talk to you." Youngboy said going to my room. I followed him and closed the door. "What." "Why you starting shit." "What the fuck you mean, that was yo bitch." "You ain't had to do all that." He said walking up on me. "Youngboy stop fuckin playing wit me." I said getting in his face. He put his hand around my neck and locked me in my eyes. "Who the fuck you talking to?" I leaned in kissing him. He kissed me back. I got wet and wanted more but he pulled away walking out the room. "Fuck!"

Kentrell Gaulden

I could taste her lips and they tasted like honey. I wanted more but I wanted her to remember what she had. When I left the room I walked out the front door and got in the car. "What took you so long Kentrell?" "Stfu and be glad I'm in the car." She rolled her eyes and looked out the window. 45 minutes later. I pulled up back at the crib and went inside. I seen her following me to the door. "Where you bout to go?" "Inside?" "Nah." I said closing the door on her. I went upstairs and took a nap.

Kalasha Davis

After I kissed him I jumped on my bed and ft my brother.

Hey bubba. Yeah I'm okay, how's mama?  Tell her I love her. Hold on Im'ma call you back.

I hung up throwing my head on the pillow. "Kalasha we bout to head out." I heard from downstairs. "Alright, yall be safe." I said going to sleep. I woke up to a message from Kentrell.

Kentrell💔: Can we talk tomorrow

Kalasha: Yeah, I'm sorry for what I did

Kentrell💔: Ik that's what we need to talk about

Kalasha: Okay, I miss you

Kentrell💔:I miss you too