👣

Kayla Davis

I woke up the next morning instantly sore from yesterday. I felt Kentrell's arms still around me as he slept. I moved trying to get up making him groan. "Bae its time to get up". I said moving his arms. "Why, we don't got nothing to do today". He said gripping me tighter. "Yes we do,now get up". I said giggling. "Before we get up can we do a quickie". He said rubbing my thighs. "No". I pecked his lips and got out of bed going to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine.

Kentrell Gaulden

As Kalasha went in the bathroom to get dressed I grabbed my phone to check for miss calls. I got a few miss text messages from my ex girlfriend Jania. I read them not responding.

Jania: I miss you
Jania: Where are you?
Jania: Can we meet up?

Read 11:40

"Bae". I said walking into the bathroom. "Yeah"? "You riding with me back to my house"? I asked sitting on the counter. "Yeah just give me some time to get ready". *34 minutes later*  "Okay I'm ready". She said walking out the bathroom.

 She said walking out the bathroom

Outfit^^

"You so fine". I said picking her up. "Thank you daddy". She said kissing me. I deepened the kiss putting her on the dresser. She pulled away getting down from the dresser saying "Okay Kentrell we gotta go". "Mane just 5 more minutes". I said hugging her from behind kissing her neck. "Maybe tonight". She said kissing me softly.*45 minutes later*. We pulled up to my house and 3 unknown cars were parked in the driveway. I opened the door and closed it behind Kalasha. I walked in the living room seeing 3three, Ben, and BabyJoe talking to 3 other girls. "Who them"? I said walking in the living room. "I'm Monica, I'm Brianna, and I'm Alyssa". They all answered. "Oh". I said grabbing Kalasha's butt. "Hey I'm Kalasha". She said pushing my hands away. "Hey girl". Alyssa said. "Hey girl hey". Brianna said. "Wassup bitch". Monica said.  "I'm going up stairs to take a shower bae". "Okay". She said while looking at her phone.

 She said while looking at her phone

Alyssa^^

Brianna^^

Brianna^^

Monica^^

Kayla Davis

"What yall got planned this weekend"? Brianna asked after Kentrell went upstairs. "Not shit, just hanging out". I said looking up from my phone. "There's a party this weekend if yall tryna go". Alyssa said. "Girl you know we gotta go". I said laughing. "We bout to be shaking some ass"!! Monica said laughing. Everybody got up and started twerking. 3three was behind Monica, BabyJoe was behind Brianna, and Ben was behind Alyssa. I started twerking getting low to the ground then Kentrell came in the room grabbing me by my arm saying "Nah that's only fa me". I mugged him sitting back on the couch.

Kentrell Gaulden

I asked Kalasha if she wanted something to drink. She asked for fruit punch. I poured the fruit punch adding viagra. *23 minutes later*. "Kentrelllll". She whined. "What bae".I said laughing. She came to me and sat on my lap facing me. She kissed on my neck leaving hickeys and rubbed me through my pants. "Yall need to take yall ass upstairs". Ben said covering his eyes. Then Kalasha whispered in my ear "Take me upstairs daddy, I want you". I put her over my shoulder and ran upstairs to my room throwing her on the bed locking the door. I pulled down her pants and panties, took off my shirt and started to eat. I put her legs on my shoulders sticking my tongue in her. "Mmm bae you so sweet". I started going faster making her moan loud and grab my head. "Slow down Kentrell". She said making me put in two fingers in while eating it. "Uuggh Kentrell I'm bout to cum". She screamed. "Go ahead ma". She cumed and I slurped it up. I pulled my pants down and turned her around. I rammed it in making her lose her breath. I lifted her leg and grabbed her waist making her moan loudly. "Kentrell, it hurts". She threw that ass back making herself cum on my dick. "Ugh shit bae". I said about to cum. "Oh fuck". I yelled taking it out just in time. She laid me down on the bed and got over me sucking my dick and made me nut again. She swallowed it then went to the bathroom turning on shower water. We both got in the shower and washed. I gave her a spare toothbrush and a white tank top to change into without a bra or panties and I slept in boxers. We changed the sheets and got in the bed. She laid her head on my chest and put her arm and leg around me,"goodnight". She kissed and went to sleep. "Goodnight".