🎠

We got back from the party at 3:27am. I unlocked the front door and everyone went inside. We sat in the living room and started talking. "Baeee." I said in Kentrell's ear. "What." "I'm horny." I said slurring my words and sucking on his ear. He picked me up taking me to the room. He opened the door and threw me on the bed and closed the door back locking it. I sat up noticing he took off his shirt. He came over to the bed and took off my clothes. I started to feel sick and ran to the toilet. "Where you going?" I started throwing up and Kentrell came in the bathroom to hold my hair back. I flushed the toilet and got up. "You good?" "Yeah." We did our nightly routine and got in the bed.

Kentrell Gaulden

It was 4 o'clock in the morning when I woke up. I noticed Kalasha was sleeping on her back. I went under the covers and between her legs. I started eating her pussy. She started move and then she woke up. "Kentrell w-what are you doing?" "I got hungry." I went faster making her legs shake. "Ouuu that shii feel good asf." She pulled back the covers and got on top of me. She started kissing my neck leaving a trail of hickeys. "You gone do that thing I like?" "Boy just sit back."

3three

"Y'all so fucking stu- aye, yall hear that?" "Hear what?" Ben said getting quite."Go get a big bowl of water." As BabyJoe went to go get sone water I went upstairs. "What we waiting on?" "The door locked." "I gotta spare key." He gave me the bowl of water and went to go get the key. He unlocked the door and we ran in. "Surprise!" I threw the water and the bowl. "What the hell." Kalasha said getting under the covers. "Say get the fuck out, always cock blocking. Damn." "It smell like ass in here anyway." BabyJoe said running out. "Next time keep it down." I closed the door and went downstairs.