Story of my life

Funny to say this... but I admit it.I'm a slut. I just hooked up with about every boy from One direction and the only direction I'm going in is hell! So I better just get on my knees and beg for forgiveness. Before that thought... I just need a friend. Someone I can really talk to just listen to the things I say. Melissa. She has always been there for me and ever since this whole fame shit, she's been kinda MIA if you know what I mean.

I reach over and dial her number. I Wait. Wait. After 5 rings, I hang up. I call again. No answer. Wth? Why isn't she answering? :( I suddenly get desperate and call again 3 more times with still no answer. UGHHH. I have no one. Literally.

I decide to get up off my lazy butt and actually do something besides mope. Mallie isn't a complainer! She's a- slut? UGHHH I just can't get that stupid word out of my head. My stomach all of a sudden feels queasy and I sit down. ( well that was a good second of determination to work..) "I can't do this!" I think to myself in my head. I try to walk but I know that if I take another step, I might puke. I lay on my back and stare at my cieling. I see the blue and purple contrast of colors. I really need to get my room painted a different color. I shift in my spot uncomfortably and close my eyes.

Sleep. Sleep Mallie. Just sleep. Why can't I just sleep. Forever?

Suddenly, I hear a ring on my phone.

I jolt up forgetting about the pain in my stomach and reach for my phone. Finally she called back geeeeez!

As I look at the screen all I see is another twitter update. Really??!! Yk I hate twitter!! I fucking hate twitter so much! I put my head in the pillows and start crying. I don't cry I actually sob. I hate my life! I screwed everything up!!!

Then again. Another twitter notification. DAMN TWITTER! I put the passwords in my phone and open up twitter. 123 notifications. Great.

" MALLIE MALLIE IS A SLUT SHE LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY FUCKING A DUCK HAHHAAHA REPOST FOR A FOLLOW! @Mallie" posted by Nicki Jacobs. -12k reposts -435 comments

Well if that isn't the corniest piece of shit I have ever read. Like cmon.. who says stuff like that. I pause those thoughts and suddenly think the best thing and look at all the reposts and comments. No. No. No. Nonononono!!! My page remains open and I throw my phone on the bed. I stand up. I look around dizzy. Uh oh. My mouth waters and my stomach ties into a knot. Next thing I know is my shoes are covered in puke. I fall down and try and get back up but my eyes feel like they are about to pop out . I use all the strength I have left and swing my door open. I run trying to rush to the bathroom. I slip on the floor that I just notice was just recently mopped and obviously not dry yet. I loose balance and slip. My head falls first and I hear a faint crack.I lay on the floor unconcious and try to get back up but my head is pounding! I begin to cough up vomit and blood. I hear the floor vibrations of someone running to me. I can't focus my eyes because all I start to see is black.. I try and see who is hovering above me and I spit out " Mom? Help-" I see bits of blonde and flashing lights. Red. White. Blue.

"STAY WITH ME MALLIE PLEASE!" Blonde. My mom isn't blonde and definitely doesnt sound like a man.Blonde. Blonde? Another figure swoops over me and speaks.

"It's okay Mallie. Everything's gonna be okay the ambulance is coming in now." Brown? Brown male? Blonde? Brown? I suddenly can't think straight. Though in my mind, the only picture i see is-

Niall. Niall and Liam.