Close To Me

"Thanks for coming to pick me up Niall.. i mean US up...." I say, looking over at Harry. He smiles and shakes his head. On the trip here, Niall and I talked and included Harry in, so me and Harry are good. I try to go past teh thing that, Harry's phone is the same thing as mine because I don't wanna ruin the moment. I test called one of the names which were Jack to see if it were MY Jack and the test run took out to be a definent POSITIVE! What's that supposed to mean? Harry went into my phone and-- sorry, sorry. I don't wanna be those kinda drama bratz. This is whhy I wanna have a boy child with Harry. I mean.. Ah! Nevermind, Never mind.... It'll be with Niall...Ah! forget I even said anyhing....

"So, let's talk Mallie. Will you join me in my room please?" Such manners Niall has! I get up from the sofa and follow Niall. I realize the rest of the boys aren't home yet for some reason so I take a quick look around while Niall is taking me to his room at the far end of the hallway.

"If you are wondering, the boys are at the store getting your phone. They were supposed to pick it up yesterday, but the boys were too worried about the out-come of your arrival." I glance at Niall and he has the biggest smile on his face. I think about a nasty comment, but i'm realizing that h's not that bad. Inever really hated him. I was such a hypocrite. I guess I was just.. i don't know.. jealous?

"Whac'ha wanna talk about Niallier?" I say in a iggle. I hop on his bed and he closes the door with a small thud. By examining Niall's face, it seems like he has to get something off his chest. I'm excited for my plans today. I'm going bungy jumping with the boys, Nandos with Niall, Shopping with Louis, Skating with Zayn, dancin with Louis! Everything seems so PERFECT! No akwardness at all!

"Well...."

"Well." I mock. He smiles and continues.

"So.. have you and Harry gotten... you know... serious?" Niall giggles. I stay with a straight face and he stops. He puts his on my shoulder and pulls me in for a hug. " I didn't even say anything cutie!" I giggle. He laughs and smiles at me. I roll my eyes playfully , get up from his bed, and walk to his dresser, my back facing his.

"Why?" I ask casually, even if I kinda know .. why...

I examine his face through the reflection of the mirror and smile a bit. I instantly stop so he doesn't see. Butterflies fill my stomach as he opens his mouth. I stop him to stop the akwardness and blurt it out.

"Harry took the Memory Chip from my phone and I bet he was snooping around because when I took his phone at the police station," I take a deep breath, " I saw that all his contacts match mine and I don't know what to do!" I say in a 2 breathed whisper. I collapse in his arms and laugh a bit. There was no reason to hug him but.. it was an excuse to get close to him. ;)

"Oh." He says. That's all? Should I get Liam? Just Kidding. I f i'm gunna talk to anyone.. it's gunna be Niall.... and Liam later... I scratch my had to notify him that I didn't like that answer and he smiles ammediatly.

" Did you confront him?" He asks nervously.

"Nah.. I don't wanna start drama so I thought it would be best to stay shut!" I yell.

"Calm Down.. It's okay...." says in a confused tone of voice. Why is he acting all.. Confused? He probaly didn't think that Harry would do something like that or somthing..." Why don't we talk about other things..."

Right then.. I think abou Jack. How every time I was in a problem, he would soothen me by telling me to forgive and forget. To move on. Let go. Talk about something else...

" How do you know it's your chip?" Niall adds.

" I went to the contacts and called Jack."

" and it was him?"