She's Not Afraid

Mallie's P.O.V

Harry and I both make our way to the First Class Part of the airplane and sit down happily. Our seats were arranged that I was sitting next to this smelly man and Harry was 3 seats away from me. Too bad I didn't have my freaking phone! From the corner of my eye, I catch the smelly man looking at me. Sine he had the window seat and I was on his right, he had a graet view of me. I gave him a weird look and faced toward my fingernails, trying to pick off some dried nailpolish. I goofed around in my seat, clearly uncomfortable as couples  and more people began to fill the plane.

 I look again at the stranger and he just keeps staring.

"Excuse me, do you have a problem?" I ask with a little attitude. He shrugs and looks away. I notice Harry is watching , with one eyebrow up in the skies. " I'm talking to you!" I whisper/sout. The strangerglances at me then smiles, showing his yellow teeth and silver cap. He faces toward me and holds out his brownish hand.

"Hi. I'm Ramond, but my friends- i mean.. but people call me Ratchet" I smile a weird smile then look back at Harry again. He's faced towrard fans, signing more shit. I lean my head the way Ratchetis and give a mean glare. "Now you listen to me buddy. I'm here to take a nice trip with my boyfriend. I'm in firstClass and everything. Please don't bust my butt. This is a 6-9 hour trip straight to the U.K so .. you know what I mean!"

I slump my back into the chair and take a deep breath. Why are you talking to strangers Mallie? And so meanly!? shame...

"Ou Flight is ready for take-off. Please no standing or trying to open the windows. Put you seat belts on and have fun." The Flight attendant says into this weird kind of micro-phone.

I notice Harry staring and I blow him a little kiss. He catches it and winks at me. "Is thta your boyfriend?" Ratchet asks me , all slyly. I nod my head a no. He makes a face stating,"I'm not THAT stupied!" and turns to get abetter look at Mr.Styles.

"Hmm. You know he's famous right?" Ratchet asks. I noticed that Ratchet has a cowboy accent and is wering cowboy boots.

"No shit." I mumble, wanting him to hear.

He smiles and his shoulders go stiff.I sit back and try to relax, going past the creepy guy constantly staring at me. I look again at Harry and he's also staring at me. He raises his eyebrow mouthing, "You Okay?" I shake my head a simple "Yes." and turn back to look at Ratchet because he consequently pulled my left arm.

I groan in disgust as he pinches my cheeks. "You know yor a beautiful girl right?" He asks as he leans in, 5 inches away from my face. I back away and tell him to get lost. He pulls my arm agressively and tries to lean in again. Before I could smack him, Harry punches him straight in the nose. Ratchet stands up quickly, taking his seatbelt off first, and holds his nose tightly. " Dude.. i'm sorry!" Ratchet yells. Harry doesn't think twice befoe pinnning him against the plane wall.

The rest was a blur. All I remember is the plane landing someplace betweem Miami and The U.K. , Police, Blood, Sorrows, fright, Station.

I should've thought twice before having a trip wiith a guy. Like they say, "Jealousy is just a way of telling someone you care too much to let e'm go."

A.N

Sorry i haven't been writing.. i broke my finger middle finger! yeah.. Ikr

A.N

Sorry i havent been writing.. i broke my finger middle finger! yeah.. Ikr