One Thing

I drag my suitcase into Harry's car and place my phone on my lap as I sit in the shotgun of Harry's messy car. Only me and Harry. Perfect! He climbs in and shuts the door hard. "So, How's it going Mallie? Long time, no see right?"

I chuckle and nod my head a silent "Yes." Why am I suddenly acting shy around Harry? For Goodness sake, I even sang while he was watching.

"So what's your other favorite songs?" He smiles. Hmm.. well actually,  ever since the concert, I've been listening to more of their song's on you-tube , so i'm more of a fan."Back for you..Rock Me...err.... Kiss You. Forever Young.." He smiles when I say Forever Young.

"That's good." He simply says, probably expecting for more. He looks at me for a long time before keeping his eyes back on the road. "Harry, how's Niall?" I suddenly ask. Wh'd I ask that?

"He's uh,.. good?" Harry replies, lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh, uh... you know because, when he called me on the phone the other day, you two seemed ... angry at each other. I would wanna know if you shoved him in a ditch.. right?" I awkwardly laugh.

"Oh. How'd you know that was me?"

"I know your voices from anywhere." I smile.

I kick my feet up to the airbag container thingy and adjust the seat so I can sit comfortably.I take a deep breath and pop a  mint into my mouth. I offer Harry one and he takes it happily.As he shoves the Icebreaker into his mouth, he considerately compliments me on my outfit,"Mallie, your outfit is nice, where'd you get it?" Is he stupied or something? There is a big Hollister logo on my sweatshirt. I laugh at his question and ignore him. I see a big sign hovering above us saying,"AIRPORT ROUTE 43"

"That was quick. It seems like you know your way around Miami hugh?" I laugh.

"Don't get too excited, it is still a hour or so to get to the airport. Are you excited to be in First Class?"Harry asks me.He makes a left turn and I swish to my right. He l;ooks up at me n smiles. His beanie fits perfectlyb onto his head, his Jack Wills sweatshirt is rememerable. I think i've seen it in a picture on Google.com or something.I asked him wher he got it and he told me the whole story about how a fan saw him in a store and gave him her beanie. Luckly did he know, she got it from the stor... and hadn;t payed for it! Luckily, Harry took the blame and got in touble instead of the f an. After that he kept telling me more and more hilarious stories. We both exhanged stories that made us shit bricks and laugh rainbows.

Harry kep asking me questions about me. I liked that about him. he takes his time by wanting to know ME better exept for talking about himself, like how Jack used to sometimes. Jack..It has been 2 weeks since i've seeen him. I unfollowed him from Twitter and blocked him from my facebook.He has tried to call em on my house phone, but when I would read the caller ID and I would see his name, I wouls unplug my phone for like 5 minutes, just in case 1D decides to chat w/ me.

"Rating Time! Let us do ratings on how cut or...hot One Direction is?

"Rating? Rating are so overrated, in plus, I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings! Trust me, been there, done that!" I chuckle.

"Come on, I won't tell them!"Harry whines.

"Fine,Fine!" I yell.

"Louis."

"hmm...7"

"That's not bad. I rememeber in Middle school,this girl rated me a 4 and I was so happy! You see because at least it wasn't a zero right?"

"Rigtht. Harry, throghout this day, i've noticed that your really fun to hang out with. And a lot of funny stories. Usually when a friend would tell me a story, I would doze off or go on Twitter or something. But you.. your realy somphin."

"I really appreciate that!"Harry smiled. After that he even stopped the car to give me a hug! Oh, Harry Styles..