Forever Young

As i get out of the shower, Kate followed me into my room.

"Happy Birthday! I cant believe your turning 19! Your life is soo ahead of you."

"Thanks Kate. You wanna pick me out an outfit?"

"Sure.So, did Melissa tell you about the surprise yet?"

"NO! Im dying to know." I say as i flop down on my bed. Kate rummages through my drawers and pulls out a nice shirt.

"We are taking you to a awesome concert next Saturday."

"Whos playing?" I ask casually.

" Green Day I think.. or that British Band.... The Wanted."

"The Wanted?! I like some of there music but they try to copy A Direction."

" You mean One Direction?"

'Yeah sure Whatever."

" You dont even like One Direction!" Kate laughs.

" I never said that! I just dont like some of the boys."

"Grr, dont even talk to me right now!"

" Kate, dont act like one of there stupied fans."

"How dare you!"

" I like one song and thats it.. okay."

" Which one? Is it kiss you, rock me, little things?"

" Forever Young. Let us die young , or let us live forever, We dont have the power but we never say never,sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip, the music's for the sad man" I sing," That song is my inspiration.

Kate throws me pants, socks, undies, a bra, and tang - top.She stands next to the door and says," They are all my inspiration."

I get up and slam the door in her face and roll my eyes. One Direction is cute and all, but they most likley forget there fans. I used to be a fan . Actually, one of their biggest. I went on my twitter and followed them. I basically stalked them and would always post on their wall saying what an inspiration to me. I bought ALL of their , merchandise and even donated 100 dollars to the 1D fund. i PROVED to them that I was their biggest and most dedicated fan but Its been 2 years since any of them have ever followed me back.B.T.W , they still havent. It pissed me off so I forgot about them and got into other music like ... American music. NO british or irish guys. And for some reason i really hate Niall . He is cute but i hate him.I also hate Liam. And Harry and Louis.Yeah... Oh right, I also hate Zayn. You see, i don't hate all of them, thats just 5 and i think there is llike 7 of them or something. 

I get changed and go into the living room. All the adults are chatting in the kitchen so I decide to say "Hi" later. I see Mark, Jack, Kate and Melissa sitting on the couch. "Hi!" I say loudly. They all turn there heads and see me. Icould see their eyes going from my hair to my shoes. I simpliy had my blonde hair curled and put a cute black bow on the back kinda like how Ariana Grande does it. I had a royal blue tight long sleeve tucked into my black high waisted leather skirt, sheer stockings and my timberlands.

" Hey sexy!" Jack says as he stands up to hug me.

" Hey babe, having fun?" I ask

" Well now I am that your here."

He slightly kisses me on my cheek and holds my hand.

" Hey girl, whats up." Mark, Melissas boyfriend, says as he hugs me .

'" Im fine, so whats our plan for today?" i say as i pull out from his hug.

" Hang Here Maybe?"

We all flop down on the couch and talk. After that, Jack and I go to my room.

"Hows your birthday?" he asks

"Perfect even though we didn't really do anything.. Though dont you think that we should go somewhere? Maybe.. the mall, or the movies?"

"What movie?" he asks

"Maybe, Safe Haven or ..... You pick"

"I really like you Mallie. you are my love my heart. I cant believe your 19. Your growing up too fast. We've been dating for 1 year and a half and i cant get enouph of you. You're Gorgeous."

"And your the most handsome guy I have ever laid my eyes on. Let's be together forever and live in the islands of somewhere drinking a glass of wine underneath the bootiful sun" I laugh.

Jack grabs me and pulls my body close to his. He delicatly presses his lips onto mine and we kiss. Fireworks explode and I smile to myyself.

"I love you" He says

I lay my head on his warm chest and smile.

" I love You too."

I look up at him and kiss him .

"Awe look at the two lovebirds.So cute." Kate says as she rudely walks in.

"Weve all made the decision to go to the bar....Just for a few minutes maybe."

" You know I hate to get drunk!" I whine," but i'll only go because it's my birthday."

"Thats my girl."Jack says as he kisses my cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                  

*At Bar*

We walk in and it looks like a big light party. Its beautiful! Jack holds my hand as he takes me into the middle of the dance floor. Instanly we start dancing. We grind, kiss and ... you know all of that. After about 20min. of dancing, Melissa pulls me to dance with her. I watch as Jack winks at me and disapears into the crowd.

"Your so lucky to have Jack. He's really Hot." Melissa says, not caring that..uh...IM HIS GIRLFRIEND!

"Uh.. you do kow that were dating right?"

"I know, im just saying. You have to be careful, boys like him get a lot of girls. I dont want you to be heartbroken. Remember Matt? You thought he was your first love until he cheated on you with Kate."

"I remember!" i wanted to scream. I broke up with him and never talked to kate again until she said sorry. Now that im thinking about it, the rage in me builds up. "Mallie,foget about it, that happened a year ago.You should be keeping a hold of the past"

Melissa and i dance until we both are so tired that we wanna pass out.

"We need a drink!" Melissa laughs.

As we make our way over to the bar table , i crash into Melissa that suddenly stopped.

"Whats wrong----?"

M and i both stare at Jack and Kate kissing at a table.What am i going to do?What am i supposed to do?Why would he do this to me?I thought he loved me!

I run up to them and pull Kates hair and she is thrown to the floor.

"You f****** slut!"I scream. Jacks face is surprised and shocked and pitiful.

"Why'd you do it jack? Hugh Hugh?"

"I-I-I"

"Oh dont give me that bullshit! Why would you do this to me? On my birthday expecially! What happened to you saying you loved me?"

"Babe.. I am so sorry, please forgive me!" Jack says, trying to hug me. I pull away and push him away from me.

Kate is still on the floor just watching. She sits int a prezel and smiles. She stands up and pinches my cheek. I push her into Jack. She hold him flirtly but Jack pulls away. Jack trys to get to me but i walk (run) away.Tears flood my eyes as the picture of Jack and Kate kissing keeps blowing up my mind.I acually thought...I acually thought he loved me