Same Mistakes

Wow. This staduim is REALLY big! I'm so excited to see this concert! Green Day... or .... The Wanted.I have never been to an actual concert so this experience is so exciting! "You excited?" Melissa asks. "Hell yeah!"I reply. I like everything about this day exept for Jack isn't standing next to me. Instead, he's standing 2 feet away from me , constantly staring at me like a freaking stalker! Also, Kate is here. She is standing next to Jack, forcing him to talk to her. He just shakes her off like the good boyfriend I used to know. My other firends Nick, Sally, and Hera are also here and after they heard about what happened, they literally ignored the two idiots the whole trip here. We make our way to the front row. The area where you can touch the preformers hands and all that.

"That must have been expensive." I mumble. Jack just so happpens to laugh at my comment and tries to make everything seem better again .....No.

"Almost a thousand bucks down the toilet just to see One Direction." Melissa smiles. I laugh and stop suddenly. One Direction? Kate said it was The Wanted. Obviously, Kate is a whore and a liar so that's not surprising. Like.. I thought she was my friend! And after her doing that to my last boyfriend and the the one I had now, this makes me even more furious. I just want to punch her so hard in her pinokio nose that grows 10 feet long with every white lie she tells.

Almost waiting like...a half an hour, Finally Green Day preforms with an their opening act, 21 Guns. I clapped and cheered like all the other fans.Then Suddenly, One Direction came running out and the fans went wild! I stayed in my seat and clapped.

I saw Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Seeing Niall, I wanted to throw up! I don't know why I hate him so much but I just DO! Throught their preformances, I've noticed that Harry and Zayn kept looking over at me. Maybe it was just because we were in the front or something. Their voices were amazing my heart was beating everytime Harry looked at me. Harry Styles is really Hot but he's known for flirting with girls so I bet that is the only reason he keeps looking at me.Just then Niall cuts the Kiss You preformance and says,"So are you guys having fun?"In reply, the crowd yells the loudest "YES!" I have ever heard in my whole life."Good.Though unfortunantly, we have to cut out 20min. of todays cocert because we have 2 special songs we want to play.We got a letter in our mailbox saying it was a girls birthday...." Niall says, facing me.Uh..why is he looking at me? This is happening so fast! The spotlight goes on me and I could literlay feel my body shaking and millions of  eyes on me.

I look over at Harry and I could see that he is gesturing for me to ome up to the stage. I shake my head a "no" and he laughs. Zayn eavesdroppes on our lil gesture conversation and yells into the microphone,"Come on fans, it seems to me that Mallie is a little shy to come up to the stage. Everybody follow me! Mallie, Maliie, Mallie, Mallie!" He chanted. The boys start chanting then the whole stadium starts to chant my name! It's so cool that they know my name! FINE,FINE!

I akwardly walked to the stage. Suddenly, Niall and all the boys started to sing Happy Birthday. Oh God! This is so embarrasing but at the same time, a huge memory! Butterflys fluttered in my stomach as 1D fans stare at me and sing a long. Once they finally finish, Zayn addded,"Now, that's not the only song we are dedicating to Mallie. What about her favorite song...Forever Young anyone?"

I smile and stand there in shock. I can't believe he knew my favorite song."Are you ready Mallie?'Niall asks. I nod my head a yes and the group counts to three before singing my Forever Young.When Liam started singing, he took my hand and started twirling me on stage I looked over at the boys and they all were smling at me. The best thing about it was that they were looking directly at me when it came to their solos!bOn Harry's solo he circled around me and took my hand and walked me to the front of the stage where fans were surrounded. The fans put their hans and shouted Harry and my name. I touched a few girls hands and they all screamed. I felt famous! Harry walked me back to the middle and the boys went to their chorus. I cought every word that came flowing out of their mouths.I looked behind me and saw my face on a big screen so the fans in the back could see us. "WOW!" I thought.