I Wish

A half an hour passes and I could see the airport up ahead. I turn my head to face Harry. He smiles and goes on about what happened w/ Niall.He said that they got into a huge fight about Harry eating Nialls last burrito. Niall threw a tantrum and was going to snitch on him. Another reason why I hate Niall Horan. he's rude, weird, and a snitch!
"wow. why'd you eat his burrito!" i yell playfully. Harry giggles and grabs my hand.
"we're here baby." Once I realized that I was blushing, I quickly turned away my face.
"awwww , Mallie, your blushing!" Harry teases.
"sorry." i chuckle.
"oh MallieYou don't have to apologize! You didn't do anything exept for be cute!" Harry laughs as he pinches My cheeks lightly. He looks back at the road and then at me. i just wanna tell him that i love him ! Though, I can't because I have mixed feelings. Harry is really cute but I can't stop thinking about Niall!
Harry parks the car and gets out. He opens the door for me and helps me get my luggages.

We both walk to the airport that is filled with a buch of people . Harry holds my hand with his left  and carries my luggages with his right.

As we walk, people stare. I bet it's because it's.... uh..drrrr.....HARRY STYLES!

Girls pass by us purposely and giggle. Shit. It's fans. Harry winks at them and I sadly get offended. Harry sees my red face and pulls me in for a playful hug."No!" I scream. Harry laughs and keeps walking.

When we get to the airport, there are thousands of screaming fans lined up at the food courts and .. everywhere! I roll my eyes and smile at the surprised fans. 

"Oh look ! it's Mallie!" I hear a girl yell.

"Oh, yeah!" more people chip in. 

I laugh and feel almost.. famous! The security guards try to keep a hold of the fans, but they are pushing. Pushing Hard.I see a fan make her way through and run up to Harry." Uh, Harry ! I love you so much! Can you sign this?" She desperately asks. Harry raises an eyebrow and looks at me. I give him a smiling nod and he pulls out a black Sharpie from his pocket and delicately signs it. The fans scream louder and louder. 

Just then, the fans burst through the gates and run to harry. Only two feet away from Harry, the fans pull me like... 2 miles away! Where is he! Through some of the fans heads, I could see him talking to millions of girls. 

"O.M.G! Your Mallie! What;s up!" She yells, through all the screaming, "Isn't it awesome to hand out with One Direction! "

"Sometimes.." I mumble.
"What?"I she asks.

"I said ,sometimes!"

"Oh, I thought it would be a dream come true!" She says, with a weird look on her face. I bet she thought that she would become famous or.. always be kissing Harry's lips. But.. when fans come in the picture, he totally forgets about you.

:Yeah.. I thought so to."