Moments

As I wait in the police station, my mind is drifting away, not wanting to go back to that airplane. Though, I also feel some sort of excitement. The kind that.. makes you just want to dance around and scream happy thoughts into your pillow. The kind that you could brag," Harry Styles from One Direction loves ME ! Not you, but me." I daydream and daydream until A police officer rudely interrupts." You can see Mr. Styles Miss." I nod my head and follow him to a bunch of small booths with phone cords so you can talk to the prisoner. Prisoner? Wow. I wonder what his fans are thinking... His name on the news... The news papers... I sit on the mistreated, dirty chair and the police officer stands by my side. I see Harrywalk in the other side with a bright orange jumpsuit and silver hand cuffs. Oh.. Once he saw me, he burst into tears. Aw!

"Mallie! Oh, Mallie! I am so sorry!" He yells into the phone.His tears fill his eyes and he begs for me to forgive him. Of course i'm going to forgive him. Ratchet was putting his hands on me! He's a stranger! And, Ratchet even knew thatme and Harry were a - Acually.. I ddn't say anything.. He asked.. but I said " no."

"Harry, It's not your fault! You were just tring to protect me! He was basicaly asking for it anyways..."

"Yeah, but I ruined our trip! Idon't even know where we are!" He mumbles loudly. Even if we could be in the U.K right now.. i'm still happy hat i'm with Harry. Well.. kinda.

"You saved my life Harry. That's what True Friends do!" I say excitedly. I put my hand on the glass but he doesn't put his. Instead, he just stares at it. No Harry! I didn't mean it like I didn't wanna be a couple with him! Suddenly, I think of Niall. Why am I thinking of him?! He thinks he's so cool, making those stupied sad eyes like everyone likes him! ..... I'm sorry..... Why did I say that?

Harry keeps his head hung low and whimprs softly. This is hopeless. Harry can't just claim a girl and know that she's attomatically gunna fall in love with him just cus he's famous! That's not how I work it! I get up and start to leave. I turn around to get another glance of Harry and see him yelling my name. ( i couldn't hear because of the glass.) I am about to turn back around, but the police officer stops me, " Miss, I have your boyfriends phone and clothes. You can keep it for the time being." Oh. I thought police officers weren't supposed to do that.. oh well! :)

The officer hands me the bag and I look at Harrys face and he's shaking his head a " NO!" why? I think. Does he have drugs in his pockets or messages in his phone? I laugh and take the yellow bag. Then,... I walk away.

Harry's P..O.V

Shit. Shit. Shit. Maliie's Memory Device is in my phone! I'm screwed!!!! Doesn't matter anyways because she doesn't wanna date me anyways, so why should I care! But still.. I'm screwed!

                                                                FUCK!