Back For You

Author's Note: Thanks Eveyone who votes and reads! I hope you guys/girls enjoy this Fan-Fic. Message me anytime and tell me your fave. 1D song. P.S - I'm still stuck on Still the One, Back For You, Rock Me and Kiss You!<3

Harry's P.O.V

"Mallie?! Come Back!" I yell as she runs toward the airport number 43 with her luggages. Why is she running away? What did I do?Fans cry for me and stare at Mallie in anger."Just forget that girl! She's worth nothing!" When I hear that, I chase after her. "Mallie!" I yell. I know she could hear me. I catch up to her and tug at her arm. "Mallie? What the fuck!" I yell. Oops! That just came out of my mouth! "I mean.. i'm so sorry for speaking to you like that!"I yell over the noises.She stops and I almost slip. Fans scatter around, trying to help me. She looks at the fans then keeps walking.Oh. Is it because the fans? I chase after her again and this time I have a angry voice. "Mallie, what's wrong?!" "Nothing! I just thought that I could warm up our seats since you were caught up by your adoring fans." She says with an attitude. Warm up our seats? I can't control girls that look up to me! I have to listen to them and all that shit , unless Paul tells me not to! "Mallie, if you like me as much as I love you , and we have a future together, your gunna have to respect me having fans! I'm famous! What do you expect?" I say as politely as I can. She just stares at me. Instead of slapping me, or walking away again, she huds me. I hug her back and kiss her forehead. We continue our way again to the airport and hold eachothers hand. Maybe I will be able to kiss her somepart today. Afterall.. it is a 7-9 hour trip.

Niall's P.O.V

As I watch on the News, Harry Styles and Mallie fight, it seems very amusing to me. I leave the TV room for commercials and think about Mallie's Memory Device. I stroll into Harry's room and climb over all the piles of paper with song lyrics on them. "Think Niall...where would Harry hide something?" 

I look in his bed, under his bed, in his closet, in his jacket pocket, in his jordans, and shoes.I am ready to give up until I bang my knee on his wooden clothes drawer. Hmmm, his drawer---. I limp over to the front of the drawer and brace myself. I open it up and see nicely folded clothes. I carefully take the clothes out and search for the Memory Device. I see a small black square peacefully resting on the bottom. "Gotcha!"