Tell Me A Lie

Where are my bags! My brushes, my clothes, my.. Harry. At least I have my Phone. Oh, wait.. I don't. Zayn still has it.. I check my pockets and search. Nothing. I asks the girl for her phone and she politely hands it to me. I hurry and decide to call Liam. He gives good advice and helped me through the Jack situation. Now, I am over Jack. As I dial the numbers, Nial picks up the phone. Niall? Why does Niall have Liam's phone?

"Hello?" Niall asks.

"Niall? Why are you... Why are you on the phone?"

"Hey, you called me!" Niall laughs. I did? No I didn't... I dialed Liam's number...

"Your talking on the phone with Niall Horan?!" The fan desperately asks. She tries to take the phone but I pull my arm away.

"Oh.., can I talk to Liam? I have a problem." I say through loud speaker. The fan listens to every word. I eye her but she doesn't stop. I look around for Harry again, but he's faced the other way.

"You can just .. talk to me...?" Niall suggests.

"Okay. Well, Harry is covered by fans and is totally ignoring me! What should I do! Our plane is leaving in like.. 10 minutes!"I yell.

It takes Niall a few seconds to respond," Err.... Why don't you call him?"

"because I don't have my phone , genius!"

"Oh.. do you want me to call him for you?"

"Nah.. I want him to want me, not me begging for him!"

Niall's P.O.V

She's right! I have to show her that "I" want her. I could help her with Harry by giving bad advice! Great idea! And I could use the 150$ (That I got from Harry for not telling Mallie about the Memory Card) on flowers. Mallie deserves me! What girl deserves a man that forgets her for fans! Not Me.

Mallie's P.O.V

"So.. what should I do?" I ask.

" Just ignore him and go on to the airport. I mean like.. while he's talking to the fans.. shove him and keep walking!"

"Are you sure?" I ask incorrect about what I should do. Maybe I should just call Liam..

I hang up, delete Niall's number from the fans phone , and quickly gives it back to her. I put myself together and push the fans away and make my way toward Harry. he notices me and smiles," Hey Mallie! Are yuo ready to-----." He says as I grab my thing harshly from the floor and leave. Fans watch me in disbelif. The only thing I say is

"Hell yeah Bitch."