Drag Me Down

"Thanks again for um... For coming Niall I just want you to know that's it's really appreciated. To be honest, I don't even remember what happened or what's happening."  I say, scooting over to make some room from him to sit. He sits next to me and grabs my hand.
"Oh mallie. Things have been very weird in all of our lives since u came into it."
I move my hand from his grip and squint my eyes. What is he trying to say? That I ruined their lives? Or that... I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's used to offend me in some type of way.
"Nonono love. I mean that in the best way as possible. We all love you." He chuckles.
"Oh in that case..." I say as I giggle and grab his hand again.
"Well, let's say lets get you out of here and we can all grab a milkshake? Yes or yes" Niall smiles.
"I think yes," I smile, "now get out of here before u see my butt checks again Mr.Horan"
"I wouldn't mind that to be honest..."
"Niall!" I laugh, as if push him to the door.
He closes the door and I take a deep breath. What is going on? He's being so nice to me, they all are being so nice. After what all happened with me and him. Remember? Traveling with Harry, arriving with Niall, then there with Zayn. Oh Lordy. I pace around the room a few times and finally get the urge to start changing. I see someone brang me some clothes to change into thank god. I change and sit on the bed, just to take a few moments to think. I hear a light knock on my door and get up. I open the door and to my disbelief, Melissa is there. She runs into the room knocking me to the floor kissing my cheeks.
"Mallie darling I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for not being there for you. I was just jealous I guess but when I got the call that you were in the hospital... My heart."
We lay on the floor, Melissa helps me up and waits for my response.
"It's okay Melissa... Shit happens, I don't blame you... I could've been more
Open and honest to you." I sigh.
"So we're good now right? Because I have something to tell you..."
"Umm okay well I'm all ears..."
"We've been friends for the longest Mals right and you know I love you to death and everything. And you know... When people are in a dark place, they do crazy, stupid shit. I just hope you have that right place in your heart to hear me out and understand where I'm coming from. To forgive me on the sale of our friendship. Because I love you. We're bestfriends been since how long right? Well um... Let's just say there's some changes now. And no one knows this but there's gonna be some changes in my body... And like... It's like.... You know what nevermind... It's not the right place or time..."
"Melissa...let it out love." I insist. I've never seen her stutter like this. I could see the redness In her face and the sweat trickling from her forehead. It must really be that important but I don't know why she would ask for my forgiveness. It's her life and whatever she chooses to do I will always be there for her.
"I'm like... Oh Mallie... This is harder than I thought it was gonna be in my head." Melissa backs up and tears. She puts her hands on her face, covering her eyes and weeps. I move next to her and comfort her. My poor Melissa.
"In order for you to have help given to you my love, you Must tell me what's going on. Why are you crying what's wrong" I say, moving the hair from her face behind her ear. I sit her down on the bed and kneel down in front of her.
"Mallie.. I'm pregnant."
Woah woah woahhhhhh. My bestfriend is pregnant? THATS GREAT NEWS!!
"Melissa omggggggg that's so.. Great! I mean you're a bit young but I mean we get out of school soon so it's okay and you know I'll help you! We will get through this together. Congratulations!" I hug her and smile.
"But... Melissa why are you still crying this is a happy moment!" I laugh.
"Mallie"
"Like what are you gonna name the baby?"
"Mallie"
Omgggg I can't wait to find out if it's a he or a she!"
"Mals"
"Who's the baby daddy?"
"Um"
"Oh yea! That question first who's the baby daddy love? I need to have a serious talk with this man!" I smirk.
"Yes. Yes you are..." She says in a low tone.
"Oh no is he bad? Did he leave you? Does he even know?"
"No he doesn't know, I thought maybe you would tell him..."
"Why would I tell him if I don't even know him honey? You should tell him"
"Mallie. It's jack. The father to my unborn child is jack."
T.B.C
Authors note:
Long Time hug? Lol. Yearssssss gone by but I'm going to try and FINSIH it for everyone's sake. I reread the whole thing because I forgot what it was about and woahhhhh this book need to be edited ode. I'm surprised you guys are still reading it. lol this book is trashhhh but thank you everyone who's been supporting this book! I was so young oh lord! But again, thank you and what I'll do is a new chapter will be uploading if I get 5 comments or more, just to keep things intresting.. Thanks again love you all! Comment, Vote, Follow!