One Way or Another

Wow! I still can't believe I met the hottest boyband out there, One freaking Direction! They are all so nice and funny. We'll ... by what I hear when I talk to them on the phone...

I go on my twitter and see that I got 3,784,120 more followrs. Wow. I scroll through them all and see no one I know exept for Niall. I go to his profile and see a lot of tweets of him chillng with the band. Hmmmm, should I follow him? Sure. I never got to give Niall a chance. I just hated him right off the bat. I kinda still do beause what boy holds a trashed Iphone and says, "Wow, that's really shitted up!" or something like that. He's cute, but rude.

*RING, RING!*

I grab my house phone and look at the caller ID. Great, it's Niall again. Niall has been calling me tooo much. Aren't they like... busy with Direction things like fans and concerts and tours?

Me: Hey Niall, what's up?

From the other line, I hear yelling and mad voices. It is definently Harry and Niall.

Niall: Mallie! Mallie! Harry---

Harry: Shut the f**** up Niall! God dammit!

I hear Niall snicker and puching and running. Then, I hear a door slam and lock. I hear banging for a few minutes, then it stops.

Niall: Okay, so remember how we offered to fix your phone? Well, Harry took advantage of that and--

BOOM! I hear something like a house tearing apart. Niall screams," MY DOOR!" I then hear nothing.

beep.beep.beep. The phone hangs up. Wow. I wonder what was going on. They sounded like they were wrestling or something. I laugh then place the telephone in it's socket. I go back to my room and close the door behind me. Harry called me the other day to say that he was going to pck me up and fly me over to the U.K. I agreed to it happily and he sai he'll call me back for more details. I think Harry and I are going somewhere because the only boys I think are cute is Harry and Zayn. Niall just pisses me off, Liam is just a friend and Louis is just a wing-man.

I decide to take a nap. I look in the mirror and mumble,"Boys..."