. 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 .

⚛⚛⚛

⚛⚛⚛

I've died once, now I get to live a new life.

A life of newness, a life of compromise, a life...which is mine, but I don't feel like it is. This life feels like a lie. I'm the most clueless in my life, everyone else around me knows me, has lived with me. But now, they don't understand the new me.

It is hard for them, as much as it is for me.

Adjustments.
They'll have to make it, they'll have to live with me.

Everything around me feels so bizarre. It's like I'm someone else. A part of me has lived with each one of the people around me, a version of me in their mind is now a mixture of my personality.

This night is something else. The last three months have been the same for me, new and weird. But tonight, is something different, or am I different?

Has this night always been the same?
So peaceful, surrounded by darkness, waiting for the morning light of sunshine. There is so much about the darkness that we cannot ignore. It tempts you in its beauty, even with all the glorifying details of a haunt. Darkness can widen your thoughts. It can make you believe to be someone else, just for that moment. In the darkness, you can act the way you want to, no one able to see, what you look like.

What do I look like?
After my bones fractured and a scar right on my forehead, am I still the same girl, they claim me to be?
Who am I?
Do I know me?
Can I be someone else in this darkness, for what I was before?
Who was I in the past?

Has this hour of my life always been this way?
What was supposed to be my daily routine? All that I was, all that I build myself into in the past four years, was gone...I WAS GONE.

Now I'm stuck with this reality that doesn't even look like mine. It's like being trapped inside someone else's body, yet with a memory of my fourteenth year.

The last thing I remembered when I woke up was arguing with Aurora because she wouldn't let me go for a night stay at Jamie's house. Dad was out of town, Landon really didn't care about being around us at that hour while for Aurora, she was enjoying giving me a hard time being the superior in the house, having the authority to boss around me. But she couldn't do that. She anyway was going to spend the night with her new boyfriend, the stupid guy from Leicester. Why would he even leave England and get transferred here to this town? Every time I saw him for the past three days, which is he was practically always around Aurora, my brain would go nuts. This guy was odd, he even smelled like a cat died in his arms. I was sure, he didn't feel any kind of affection for her. He was with her only, for one thing, his own pleasure.