. 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 .

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Things flew up in the air, paint brushes thrown on the wall, canvases falling on the floor, paint spilling all around.

Screams in the form of anger, guilt, and fear filled the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" The sister asked. "Throwing things won't give you any solution."

He stood still, took a deep breath, and sighed. He could not define his emotions in words, he was feeling a lot of them. Running his hand through his head, he turned to face his sister.

"What else am I supposed to do?" He raised his voice at her. "My mind is not working. I'm helpless."

Then he turned back and punched at the wall, gasping for air. She was stunned to see her brother react in that manner. He was angry, but most of the reaction came out of fear. She could feel it.

"You need to calm down. Let us sit and find a way."

He gave her an eye. "It's been two days, two fucking days and what do we have? Nothing. Nobody knows anything." He sat on the couch of the room.

Rushing to the living room, she switched on the T.V and turned to the news channel. There must be something related to the situation.

Amnesiac teen missing for two days.

Her eyes were glued on the picture that covered half the screen and almost the full of news, while the reporter kept reporting in the background.

It's been two days and none of the family members knows the whereabouts of the girl. Her phone is switched off and unreachable.

She did not bother to hear the rest of the details and rushed back to her brother. There she found him, on the floor trying to take a breath, he was struggling to breathe. She hurried to him and sat next to him. He was sweating and his hands trembled.

"Hey, Hey - take a breath. You're having a panic attack," She rubbed his back. "You seriously are scaring me, we will find her. Just calm down."

His breaths were sharp and shallow, he could not cope. He tried speaking, but words fail to fall out of his mouth.

"Alyssa is gone. She ran away."

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

His heart rose and fell fast. "She chose this, now that she knows about Aurora, she decided to run away." He knew she did that on purpose, that was why nobody could trace her by now. "Nobody knows where she is. They last saw her the night after the party," He took a breath, and she rubbed his back. "She took Landon home, didn't utter a word. Locked herself in the room. Everything is a mess, everything's fucked up."