. 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 .

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

"That is your plan?"

The elder sister raised her voice in resentment, once she heard the plan of her brother.

"That is one solid plan." The younger one chuckled. The brother winked at her.

"This is stupid. That plan will never work."

"Stop being a bore, Aura." Landon hissed at her. "It is a hundred perfect the best plan."

"Mrs. Smith has three dogs. We'll never be able to get past that door."

"Those dogs are harmless." Alyssa stood by her brother in his plan.

"Yeah, but Mrs. Smith is not. We all know how much she loves her vegetables. We can't just steal those tomatoes."

Aurora knew stealing would get them in trouble. But to get that thought in the heads of her six and nine-year-old siblings was hard.

"If you are scared of her, just drop out of the idea. I and Ally will get them." Landon challenged her. She rolled her eyes.

"Yep, we planned this days ago. Look at those tomatoes. This is our goal, we get them and she'll never know."

Alyssa clapped her hands in excitement. Aurora knew it was a dead plan. Mrs. Smith was known for being the dangerous lady of the town.

"Can our goal be to not die today?" She eyed her younger siblings.

"That seems like a lot to ask -" Landon started. Alyssa hit his arm. He rubbed it. "Chill Ally. I know this will work. Let's just get done with this."

Aurora backed her foot and the other two gave her a sick look.

"You're betraying us. We'll never forget this." Landon glared at her. Aurora laughed and decided to watch them from afar. Alyssa had an optimistic smile on her lips.

"Whatever, Miles. You'll anyway have Ally in your stupid plans. She is always going to stick around."

Placing the fresh tomatoes on the table, Alyssa smiled at the memory. She remembered she was six years old back then and they lived in their old house where Mrs. Smith was their neighbour. She indeed caught them stealing but instead of punishing them, she welcomed them inside her house and offered them cupcakes. Ever since Landon and Alyssa became good friends with Mrs. Smith and they made fun of Aurora for being so uptight.