. 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 .

◾◾◾

◾◾◾

Have you ever found yourself in a situation so inappropriate that you want to smack your head for being so stupid as not seeing the signs of the betrayal?

Well, I did and I don't regret any second of it.
Because it made me realize the truth of the two most important people of my life and their lies surrounded all this time.

How could I be so foolish for not being able to see their actions, their reactions around each other? The way they worked their secrecy, made me believe myself being even more foolish to yet believe that they might have some solid explanation for their actions.

"Alyssa, I think you are exaggerating a bit out of the situation." Dad handed me a glass of water. I gave him a disapproving look.

"I'm sorry if you thought I'd be calm but I'm not sorry for feeling a little betrayed here, because I'm hurt, dad." I tried not to take all my anger out at him. "I am not overreacting. This whole situation is messed up."

I stood up and walked out of the living room before I took my anger out on the wrong person. The cold breeze hit hard on my face as I shut my eyes. I quickly opened them in disgust with the scene that hurt me.

It's been two days that he has been avoiding me. What did I do wrong this time? I thought he'd sit with me and ask about the trip. Karen said he was busy with work, but I'm sure it is something else. He would never go half a day without seeing my face. It's been two fucking days.

I decided to talk to him. He can act like an ignorant kid, but I want to talk him out as an adult. We can't just keep giving each other a cold shoulder.

I walked to his room and opened the door with you even knocking because I know he will yet again shoo me out saying he is busy with work.

Woah.
Woah.
Holy shit.

Oops.

I was about to shut the door back when the realization hit me.

"What the fuck." My voice came out as a whisper but it was enough to stop their moaning and deeds. He pushed her away as she adjusted her shirt. He was shocked, she was horrified. I caught them in their actions.

"Alyssa.. "

I took a step back and rushed away from his room. A tear escaped from my eye which made me stop right there and realize what just happened.

She was on top of him while he roughly kissed her body. Her heavy breathes and moans showed how she enjoyed his tongue on her skin. Her top loosely fell from the shoulder while he was bare-chested.