Chapter 921 - 930

Start from the beginning

This situation lasted for a day and a night. At this time, nothing fleshy was left on the body of the Ancient Devil. They were all bitten off by Big Yellow, piece by piece. The whole scene looked very grotesque.

On the other side, Han Yan had finally prevailed over the Ancient Devil. He had gain full control of the spiritual seed using his bloodline.

*Weng* *Weng*

The spiritual seed vibrated violently. The Ancient Devil let out an agonizing cry as it was suffering the great backlash. Currently, it was completely defenceless and powerless.

"No..."

The Ancient Devil snarled in a reluctant tone. It didn't think that something like this would happen. It's only chance of reincarnation was scraped away and it turned out that it was the prey of its target. This was undeniably a tragic circumstance.

Seeing this, Big Yellow finally stopped his biting. He was nearly out of breath. His effort wasn't in vain when he saw Han Yan succeeding in the struggle. Jiang Chen also withdrew his spiritual energy away from Han Yan. He knew that once Han Yan took control of the spiritual seed, not only he would win the tug-of-war, he would also control the soul and the bloodline of the Ancient Devil. What Han Yan wanted to do next was to refine this Ancient Devil completely. It was hard to imagine how powerful Han Yan would become after refining this Ninth Grade Great Saint Ancient Devil.

*Swoosh*

Han Yan opened his eyes all of a sudden. Two beams of light shot out from his eyes. With a sway, he appeared above the Ancient Devil, floating. Waves of devil Qi surged out of his body and shrouded around the Ancient Devil like a cage.

"Little Chen, Big Yellow, thank you."

Han Yan expressed his gratitude to his two best friends with a smile.

"Since when do we emphasize on formalities? This is your great luck, take advantage of it."

Jiang Chen said with a smile. This was what he longed to see. He was extremely happy to see the ones closest to him growing rapidly.

"That's right. This is my great luck. I am going to refine this Ancient Devil now but it will take some time. I don't need you two to stay here with me. I can cope with the rest myself. There are still a lot of treasures in the ancient battlefield. I don't want you guys to miss it. You all have already miss one day of exploring because of me."

Han Yan said. There were too many cultivators who came to this ancient battlefield. The number of experts were as much as the numbers of clouds in the sky. Treasure hunt was a race against time. He knew that his two best friends had wasted one day just for him and he could manage whatever that was left here. Even if Jiang Chen and Big Yellow stayed here, they wouldn't be much of a help. Furthermore, if the two of them missed their lucky encounters because of him, he would feel very guilty.

"Well, in that case, we'll go first."

Jiang Chen nodded. He did have a lot of things to do. He had to continue materializing the Ancestral Dragon Pagoda. He wanted to break through into the Great Saint realm in this ancient battlefield. There were too many people who wanted him dead. So, increasing his cultivation grade was the key in handling these people. If he could advance to the First Grade Great Saint, he would be able to handle any of them.

Subsequently, Jiang Chen and Big Yellow left the spatial zone, leaving Han Yan and the Ancient Devil here.

Outside the spatial zone, Big Yellow said. "Little Chen, won't somebody else come in here to disturb Ah Yan?"

"There won't be anybody that will come in here. This is a hidden small space specially created by the Ancient Devil. Without the message from Ah Yan, even I won't be able to trace it this far. Plus, we had been in there for a day and a night. We saw no one else coming in. This place should be very safe for Ah Yan."