Chapter 671 - 680

Chapter 671

It's None of My Business

Jiang Chen glanced at Tyrant and made way for him. Tyrant's action made Jiang Chen feel delighted. Not even Jiang Chen could move the monument, which means that it was a special item that could only be lifted by the destined person. He hoped that Tyrant was that destined person. If he could retrieve this monument, there would be boundless benefits.

Tyrant strode forward, his eyes focused on the monument without blinking. Somehow he felt a sense of familiarity from this monument.

"Can he do it? Not even Jiang Chen could move that thing, I don't think this monk can do any better."

"Yeah, this monument is a divine item. It has been here for so long and no one had ever moved it. This monk is just going to waste his effort and time."

"Seems like we are going to be trapped here. There isn't any treasure in this spatial zone. If we cannot get across this magma river and move to the other side, our trip here will go in vain. All the treasures will be taken away."

........

All the cultivators shook their heads disappointedly, already confirming the fact that Tyrant wasn't going to move that monument. Not even a powerful man like Jiang Chen could move it, how could a monk do it? They all thought that he was just wasting his time.

Suddenly, their eyes widened after witnessing what had just happened.

They saw Tyrant standing before the monument, he waved his palm and a golden seal appeared. He forcefully gripped the monument and lifted it successfully.

*Hong Long*

It shocked them, the supposedly immovable monument was suddenly moved, producing a rumbling sound. Tyrant exerted all of his strength to lift it slowly from the ground.

The removal of the monument affected the behavior of the magma river, it started to flow and rolled intensely like a fierce sea tide, some magma even shot up to the sky.

"Quickly, look. The monument is moved, mother! This monk is divinely strong. He can lift the monument from the ground, truly wonderful!"

"I know now. An unusual item like this monument can only be moved by the destined man, and this monk is the destined man. My grandmother! This monument has to be a rare treasure and the fact that this monk can retrieve it made me admire him."

"Don't be like that. This is his ability and luck. Besides, the removal of the monument is beneficial to us. We can cross the magma river and go into another spatial zone. We will have lots of treasure if this goes on."

........

Everyone's shocked gazes fell upon the blood red monument that was being lifted off from the ground. The actual size of the monument was way bigger than any human, it was over thirty meters tall. None of its surfaces was inscribed with any marks or symbols, but there was an ancient Qi that was being released from it, indicating that the monument had existed for a very long time.

Tyrant lifted the entire monument effortlessly, making it seem easy. He then shrunk it, and kept it.

"Cool, monk."

Jiang Chen couldn't help but praise his friend. Although he still didn't know how they were going to get past this magma river, he was slightly stunned by his friend's ability to lift the monument that was an invaluable treasure. No one knew what the use of the treasure was, but Tyrant would find it out soon.

"Dammit! This bald donkey has gotten something good!"

Big Yellow didn't feel satisfied with what just happened. He knew that the monument was precious and he was the first one who found out about it, but he didn't get it in the end. If it didn't fall upon the hands of his friend, the monk, he would have robbed it over.