Chapter 311 - 320

Chapter 311 - A Major Event is coming

There was a ferocious tiger in front of them, and there was no way to flee. This was a situation where only certain death awaited them. These mighty Combat Soul warriors had no way of escaping from Jiang Chen, the devil's clutch.

The crowds couldn't help but sigh. Before they came to the Island of Ice, Jiang Chen had been trapped in a situation where only certain death awaited... multiple times. But, in the end, he was able to survive the threat, and once they entered the Island of Ice, the tables had completely turned.

With Jiang Chen's character, he wouldn't give any opportunities for life to these Combat Soul warriors. The people in the crowds had all witnessed Jiang Chen's approaches; he was a fierce and brutal man. Furthermore, Jiang Chen had already proved his fierce reputation when he slaughtered the countless Divine Core warriors back in Inferno Hell.

Even the men from the Myriad Sword Sect and Shangguan Clan were killed, let alone the remaining Combat Soul warriors. When facing Jiang Chen, these mighty warriors simply had no ability to fight back.

"Let's attack him together! We're all Early Mortal Core warriors right now, I refuse to believe he can defy the Heavenly Order!"

"Precisely! Let's attack him all together! Since we're all at the same cultivation level, with so many of us attacking him alone, we should be able to kill him!"

Two Combat Soul warriors shouted out as their eyes turned red. Their words touched the Divine Core warriors, especially the core disciples from the Shangguan Clan and Myriad Sword Sect. All of them joined forces in order to kill Jiang Chen. In the blink of an eye, more than forty warriors had grouped together, and they stood opposite of Jiang Chen with killing intent spreading into every single direction.

These people finally realized the fact; only by unitedly attacking Jiang Chen would they have a chance to survive. Since all of them were Early Mortal Core warriors now, no matter how strong Jiang Chen's abilities was; there was no way he could defeat so many united, mighty warriors.

Those core disciples from the Myriad Sword Sect and Shangguan Clan clearly hated Jiang Chen to their core. Furthermore, they knew one thing; once all these Combat Soul warriors were killed by Jiang Chen, with his character, they would become his next target. Every single Divine Core warrior who joined the force had the same thoughts. Before they entered the Island of Ice, they had grouped together and attacked Jiang Chen, and the enmity between them had been set. There was no way to return other than group together once again. Only through unity would they have a chance to survive!

"Jiang Chen, if you know what you're going to face, there is still time for you to run away from here!"

A Combat Soul warrior shouted at Jiang Chen.

"Looks like you've truly wasted all the years you lived, why can you still not get a clear grip on the current situation? Why do you still wear that same superior expression on your face? Do you really think that with this group of people, you can kill me, Jiang Chen?"

With an indifferent expression, Jiang Chen threw his glance at the warriors. After that, he turned to the rest of the warriors who stood next to him and asked, "Are there any more who wants to kill me? I'll give you a chance, stand out right now."

Jiang Chen never showed those who tried to kill him any mercy. When the group of men in front of him made up their minds and decided to kill Jiang Chen, their destinies had been determined. Jiang Chen always behaved cruelly and brutally in front of his enemies, mainly because he didn't want to leave behind any potential future threats.