Chapter 401 - 410

Chapter 401 – Demon King Palace's Four Great Guardians

The entire sky was filled with dazzling lights. Each of those persons who appeared wore luxurious clothing, and they wore the same superior and prideful expression on their faces. They belonged to the strongest power in this city, so it's obvious they would be prideful.

This group of men was the first batch to appear. The slowly descended onto the huge altar and split into two groups, then stood on both sides in an orderly fashion.

After this group of majestic looking men had arrived, more and more people started appearing in the sky. Each of them was a top existence in the Wu family, and as today was their ancestor worshipping ceremony, only those with prestigious statuses had the right to stand on this altar.

The leading man who stood in the sky was a man who looked to be in his thirties. An elegant expression could be seen on his greasy face. With both hands placed behind his back, he leisurely walked in the sky toward the altar.

"Look, that's Wu Tianyang, the Wu family's family chief, Wu Ningzhu's father!"

"This guy has given birth to a good daughter!"

"And he has a strong cultivation base as well! I heard he just broke through to the Mid Combat Soul realm not long ago! He's a formidable Mid Combat Soul warrior, and with Wu Ningzhu as his daughter, Wu Tianyang can just go anywhere he wants without any fear."

............

The arrival of Wu Tianyang immediately attracted everyone's attention. This man was the real ruler of the Dancing Sun City. If he farted, the entire city would instantly tremble.

[TL: Any move made by him would cause the entire city to tremble, basically.]

Jiang Chen silently nodded his head. This Wu Tianyang had an extraordinary bearing. At least, ordinary men couldn't compare with him. However, if Wu Tianyang was the Wu family's strongest man, then their overall strength was still far behind the Nangong family. However, if taking the genius Wu Ningzhu into consideration, as well as the relationship between the Wu family and the Profound River Palace, the Wu family's status was not any weaker than the Nangong family's.

Therefore, in the Southern Continent, the Wu family was an exception. They didn't have the strength of the Nangong family, but they held the same status as the Nangong family.

After Wu Tianyang had arrived, all the other top existences of the Wu family arrived one after the other. The Wu family's foundation was considered pretty strong; they had four Combat Soul warriors, and nearly twenty Late Divine Core warriors. All of these warriors stood on top of the altar right now.

Right at this moment, the crowd was still glancing at the sky above. Everyone knew that the main person had yet to appear on the altar. It wasn't Wu Tianyang, it was Wu Ningzhu, the young lady of the Wu family wasn't here yet, and the ancestral worshipping ceremony wouldn't begin without her presence.

Suddenly, a pleasant zither melody gradually played its way into the crowds' ears. Before anybody showed up in the air, the sound-waves had been echoing in the sky. With this pleasant melody, the entire Dancing Sun City became silent.

Jiang Chen's heart was moved by this melody. It was as if it had some kind of magical power. It was pleasant, like a stream of sounds flowing through the heart; pure and transparent. The zither melody slowly penetrated into every single inch of the atmosphere; it was as if it had merged with this natural environment. It was just too wonderful for words.

So beautiful, just this zither melody caused everyone to feel wonderful. It was easy to predict how pretty the person playing this tune was.

Wonderhand Thousandtune, she truly deserved this title.