Chapter 831 - 840

Chapter 831

I have already eaten

Shove off!

The word hurt Huo Miao's self-confidence deeply, he was a member of Fire Family. No one has ever spoken to him like this before. He was the one who always told others to get lost. He was a dignified genius of his family, but he was humiliated by a youth that came from nowhere. How could he possibly accept that?

In spite of that, he had no choice but to swallow it because his opponent was just too strong, he was no match for him. He knew that he would die in a split second if this youth wanted him dead. He could also sense Jiang Chen's eyes that was as cold as a long sword. He was afraid that his opponent would immediately kill him if he continued to wander around.

"Haha! Get lost, you lose."

Big Yellow laughed happily as he walked to Huo Miao, wagging his sturdy tail. Then, he turned and shook his backside at him.

Huo Miao staggered backward, almost fell down. He spurted out a mouthful of blood after realizing that he was just insulted by a dog. He even had to stomache that.

"Fine, Jiang Chen. You win today. You would certainly pay a great price for what you did today. You should know that there is no one who would dare to provoke the Fire Family, and, you irritating dog,. I will skin you off sooner or later and barbecue you."

Huo Miao left a cold message before turning into a blaze and disappeared.

After Huo Miao was gone, Jiang Chen turned to Duan Rong, a genius from the Black Yellow World, but that didn't concern Jiang Chen. Once they left Void Triangular Domain, they would fundamentally not be meeting each other. As such, even if Duan Rong had a powerful backer behind him, it wouldn't be a threat to Jiang Chen.

"You're still not leaving?"

Jiang Chen stared at Duan Rong.

"Humph!"

Duan Rong let out a cold humph before he turned and left. He was smart enough to know that he had hit a wall today. The youth in white wasn't an opponent that he could afford to provoke. As his strength was on par with Huo Miao, he immediately noticed their disparity when Huo Miao lost in the mini battle. If he persisted to initiate a fight, he would only bring insult upon himself. It seemed like the Ten-Thousand-Year-Old Cold Crystal would fall into their hands today. He would need to settle this score with them next time.

"*Wakaka* you are too unskilled to fight master dog."

Big Yellow laughed but he was slapped by Jiang Chen in the middle.

"Little Chen, why did you hit me?"

Big Yellow glared at him.

"You stupid dog, I knew that you have caused trouble for me again."

Jiang Chen gave an angry glare at Big Yellow. He had been the magnet of troubles wherever he went. Jiang Chen's plan for the Dark Generation had yet to be executed and the matter of Nan Bei Chao struck him incidentally just now. Before entering the domain, he had already killed the people of the Dan Family. Now, he had offended a member of the Fire Family. Thinking about all of these problems had really gave him a headache.

In fact, Jiang Chen was already used to them. There was a saying that says that worries were too much need not be worried. There were unlimited worries out there and he would have to stomach a great amount of them when the time came.

"What did you say? The troubles you caused are greater than mine."

Big Yellow stuck out his tongue at Jiang Chen.