Chapter 1121 - 1130

Chapter 1121: The Combat Devil Physique

*Roar......*

A shrill cry sounded from the desolate mountains. A giant black bear roughly a hundred meters flew skywards, smashing a dozen of big trees with his robust body before landing heavily on the ground. Blood was all over its body. It lost its Qi completely after a final movement.

At this time, a blood-red miniature tower appeared above the bear's corpse. In just a blink, all the Qi and blood essence were fully absorbed by it, leaving a dried corpse behind.

Three silhouettes emerged. They were Jiang Chen and his friends. With a flick, the Ancestral Dragon Pagoda landed on his hand and integrated into his body. They had been in this desolate land for two days, killing plenty of demonic beasts. The lowest cultivation among those beasts were early Earth Immortal realm because Jiang Chen was uninterested in killing beast that were below the Earth Immortal realm. The strongest they could find was this black bear which had already reached the early Heaven Immortal realm. With his dragon transformation and Big Yellow's help, they took down this black beast with ease.

"How was it, Little Chen?"

Asked Han Yan. In these past two days, he had also killed several half-step Earth Immortal demonic beast and it had helped him increase his combat strength. Being endowed with the Ancient Divine Devil bloodline, not a single beast that was a level higher than him was a match for him. This was the advantage possessed by a genius.

"Only one fourth of the thirteen level was condensed which is still very far away from its completion. The Ancestral Dragon Pagoda is a divine weapon. The further it advance, the scarier the amount of energy required. But we have sufficient time for that and we are still at the edge of the area. I believe that there will be more demonic beasts inside the vicinity and they will only get stronger. In these two days, I have already gained great benefits. I have condensed some dragon marks and improved my combat strength."

Said Jiang Chen. Every time the Ancestral Dragon Pagoda absorbed a large amount Qi and blood essence, a portion of it would go to him, giving him extra benefits. In two days' time, he was able to condense ten thousand dragon marks inside his body, from 320 000, it became 330 000. As such, he still needed twenty thousand more dragon marks, which was roughly a step away from mid Earth Immortal realm.

*Dong...* *Dong...*

The land shook and a roar resounded through the woods. In a few blinks, a black devilish ape 30 meters tall emerged in front of them. This beast had a pair of red eyes, body full of vicious Qi which made it seemed like an extremely ferocious predator.

"*Jie...* *Jie...* Haven't been eating people for a while."

The devilish ape could already speak the human language. Its pair of eyes were staring at Jiang Chen and his friends unblinkingly. In its eyes, these three humans had already become its prey.

"How dare an early Earth Immortal devilish ape act so arrogantly in front of master dog? Let master dog shred him apart."

Big Yellow laughed and gestured to attack.

"Let me do it."

Said Han Yan, blocking Big Yellow.

"Hey, you're just a late Human Immortal expert. You can only kill half-step Earth Immortal beast at best. This devilish ape is an early Earth Immortal realm. It's two levels higher than you. Don't get all over yourself." Said Big Yellow.

"You can let Ah Yan try. If it is a normal early Earth Immortal demonic beast, Ah Yan will be no match for it, but this devilish ape contained a very strong devil essence. Ah Yan possesses the perfect Ancient Divine Devil bloodline, the highest bloodline of the devil essence. The devilish ape's bloodline will be affected as soon as it fought against Ah Yan. So, even if this beast has the cultivation of an early Earth Immortal realm, Ah Yan still has a good chance."