Chapter 551 - 560

Chapter 551 – A Fox Cannot Hide Its Tail

The entire first level had been thrown into an upheaval. In the history of the Devil Realm, this was the first time that such a major internal conflict had occurred between the human race. Normally, all humans would unite as one and kill devils. But instead, three bandits had made their debut and began robbing everyone they saw, regardless of whether or not there was any resentment between them. And, if anyone dared fight back, that person would be stripped naked, and still lose all belongings.

"Look, those three bandits are here again! Let's run!"

"Damn it, that monk is the craziest! He's just robbing anyone he sees, and he beats up anyone who tries to fight back! Since when can monks behave like that? What has happened to this world?!"

"Don't say any more, we better run now and keep as far away from them as possible. Otherwise, we might get robbed by them again."

............

Someone saw the Jiang Chen trio, and as if they had just seen some ferocious ghosts, they immediately ran away without hesitating. The trio's reputation had spread far, and they were rather easy to recognize. Perhaps Jiang Chen and Tan Lang weren't easy to recognize, but anyone could recognize the monk with just one look. Meanwhile, Tyrant was also the man who made people feel depressed. In most peoples' mind, all monks were eminent beings, especially in the Western Region where Buddhism was prosperous. Although not all monks were completely indifferent to worldly temptations, they should at least look like a disciple of Buddhism. So, how did this guy become a Buddhist? He was just a beast in human skin!

Within a random place in the Devil Realm, many people were staring at young master Qi with long faces. Most of them were disciples of the Heavenly Sect who had been robbed, while some were cultivators who came her for the Heavenly Tower's mission. There were even some rogue cultivators here as well. Right now, perhaps only young master Qi could vanquish these three bandits, bringing justice to everyone.

"Those three bastards! Looks like I underestimated them."

Young master Qi was extremely angry. As a matter of fact, before they came into the Devil Realm, he didn't seem to think that Jiang Chen and his friends were even worth looking at. Now, he knew he was wrong, he had made a huge mistake. The trio could easily cripple a Sixth Grade Combat King of the Heavenly Sect; this alone proved their formidable strength. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been able to rob so many people.

Faced with this situation, aside from feeling angry, young master Qi was actually rejoicing in secret. For him, everything Jiang Chen had robbed would eventually become his. As long as he could capture Jiang Chen, he would be able to take all of Jiang Chen's belongings. As for those disciples of the Heavenly Sect who had been robbed, he would just compensate them with a tiny portion of what he got. As for the rest of the victims, it had nothing to do with him. Every debt had its creditor; they should go to Jiang Chen and Tyrant to claim back their belongings, not young master Qi.

"Senior disciple Qi, we must kill those three bastards, especially Jiang Chen and that bald donkey! Jiang Chen has crippled many of our disciples, and that bald donkey is even more brutal; claiming life like it's nothing!"

"Young master Qi, you really have to help us! That bald donkey is really wicked, he even stripped the clothes of female cultivators!"

"I can guarantee on my honor that that monk doesn't follow the Buddhist path; he is a devil monk, a bandit! He even robbed the clothes of a female cultivator! Is this something a monk will do?! Heavens!"

"Let's kill them! We have to remove these evil people, that monk alone is a huge disaster!"

............