Chapter 921 - 930

Chapter 921

The Disappearance of the Spatial Zones

"Argh..."

The Ancient Devil couldn't bear the pain and let out a roar. The fact that Big Yellow had bitten off two pieces of its flesh did not really matter because they were just trivial injuries, but the frustration and annoyance it felt was indescribable. It was a mighty and dignified Ninth Grade Great Saint Ancient Devil. How would it had thought that it would one day be bullied by a dog?

"Stupid dog, I won't forgive you for what you did. I will eat you."

The Ancient Devil threatened Big Yellow loudly, then it spurted out a mouthful of blood due to his overwhelming anger.

Due to the high fluctuation in emotions, the spiritual seed started to tremble again. It was showing signs of moving towards Han Yan's side. This scene frightened the Ancient Devil. It then stabilized its mind quickly.

"What? You want to eat master dog? Then master dog will eat you first. Although your flesh stinks, master dog can still swallow it."

After saying this, Big Yellow bit on the Ancient Devil's butt. A large piece of flesh was ripped off from the butt with a 'Chi La' sound. Blood was spewing out. It was much more painful than sticking a rod directly up his butt.

"Haha... Ancient Devil, even though you are a dignified Ninth Grade Great Saint, you are being bitten by a dog. If I were you, I would smash my head till I die."

Jiang Chen laughed loudly while making sarcastic remarks.

"Bastard, a*shole..."

The Ancient Devil had the impulse to get mad but it knew the most important thing was to deal with Han Yan first. It quickly settle its mind down, but this young man and this dog were abhorrent, especially this dog. They affected it so much it simply couldn't calm its mind and could go berserk at any second.

Currently, the Ancient Devil was fighting a war in the spiritual world while receiving provocations from Big Yellow and Jiang Chen with its physical body being bitten off by a stupid dog. This is driving it crazy. Naturally, it knew what these two brats were trying to do. They wanted to disturb its mind so that Han Yan could gain the upper hand in the spiritual world. Despite knowing this, there was nothing it could do to stop them.

"Kaka..."

Big Yellow laughed. Then he leaped and bit off the flesh of the other half of its butt. The scene looked like chrysanthemums falling from above. It was unparalleled.

The Ancient Devil was enraged. It could no longer calm its mind. Since Big Yellow was merely hurting its body it wouldn't hurt Han Yan at all. This fact had goaded Big Yellow to continue with his biting.

On the other hand, Han Yan was comprehending the Great Soul Derivation Technique while consolidating his soul. At the same time, he was gaining control of the spiritual seed. Due to the instability of the Ancient Devil's emotions, its soul was losing its strength. This had given Han Yan the chance to pull the spiritual seed near to its control.

This situation excited Han Yan as he was starting to see great hope. Once he gained control over the spiritual seed, the Ancient Devil would receive tremendous amount of backlash. Afterwards, it was he who would refine the Ancient Devil instead.

In the following moment, Big Yellow was bouncing up and down, opening his mouth to bite off the flesh from different parts of the Ancient Devil's body. The Ancient Devil was howling continuously. The ground was full of the Ancient Devil's bloody flesh. A stout thigh was bitten until only bones were left.