Chapter 681 - 690

Chapter 681

Deep down Under the Ground

Li Long was dead, so was Yan Hui. Five Eighth Grade Combat Emperors had fallen. The disciples of the Freedom Palace and Skyhill School were on the verge of mental breakdown, but none dared to voice a complaint against their enemies and just left silently. The other cultivators did the same, all of them were shaking their heads while sighing. They were now leaving the place as all the herbs had been taken away. It would be meaningless for them to stay any longer, they should continue to search the other areas for potential treasure.

However, today's battle had confirmed Jiang Chen's standing amongst the young generation in the Mysterious Domain. A single battle of this calibre could create a reputation among thousands of people, now there is no one that didn't know about this incident. He was a peerless wild man which no one could afford to offend. Opposing him wouldn't bring any favourable consequences. It was imaginable that if Jiang Chen wasn't gotten rid of by the two major powers, the Skyhill School and Freedom Palace, he would become one of their greatest foe in the future.

The people of Nebula Sect and the Dark Devil Religion hadn't left the place yet unlike the other two major powers. Their faces were full of delight. It was so exciting! The battle just now made their hearts pump faster. All the disciples of Nebula Sect who were present were of a higher grade than Jiang Chen. Comparing themselves with Jiang Chen while they were still at the Second Grade of Combat Emperor, they were nothing but a piece of garbage.

Jiang Chen kept his Qi and landed from the sky, and said to his fellow disciples, "You all continue to search for treasures. If anyone tries to offend you, don't be merciful to them. No matter who it is, just kill them."

"Yes, brother Jiang."

The core disciples jointly replied. Despite Jiang Chen being an inner disciple, they still called him 'brother Jiang' even though they were above Jiang Chen in rank. This world required true power to decide one's rank. By having such a powerful brother, they naturally feel more secure and proud.

"Grandmother! If we see anyone who tries to create trouble next time, brother Jiang said we just have to kill them!"

The disciples of Nebula Sect continued to travel to the other unvisited places. Han Yan had given a two-sentence speech to his fellow disciples and they all left. Only the friends of Jiang Chen were left with him. Jiang Chen came towards Mo Sang and held his fists.

"Thank you for lending me a helping hand today."

"Brother Jiang is too polite. Brother Jiang is young master's friend and is naturally considered my friend. It is my utmost pleasure to be able to make friends with a genius like brother Jiang."

Mo Sang said with a smile. People of the devil religion didn't like to beat around the bush. Most of them were forthright and decisive in their actions. Jiang Chen particularly liked this kind of people except those who were very deeply enchanted by the devilish aura. These ferocious and ruthless people gave Jiang Chen a favourable feeling to make friends with them.

"Ah Nan, bring out the herbs so we can divide it amongst ourselves."

"Alright, these are all yours. I don't want them."

Nangong Wentian unrestrainedly retrieved them from his Qi Sea. Their eyes glittered when they saw these ancient herbs. The only one who didn't have any interest was himself as his entire body, from top to bottom, was fully instilled with medicinal effects. It seems that this dude wouldn't be interested with herbs, pills or medicine anymore for the rest of his life. Also, even if he continued to consume these herbs, it wouldn't have any more effects on his body.