Chapter 631 - 640

Chapter 631

Chief Steward Cong Zhong Sheng

Every newly recruited disciple was excited. On the other hand, the old disciples were carrying haughtiness that couldn't be hidden on their faces. It was their greatest honour to be able to cultivate under such an influential sect.

"Brother Jiang, we'll go inside now. According to the rule, they will find you a room to stay first. They will only bring you to the Brilliant Mirror tomorrow morning. Once you have passed through the mirror smoothly, you will become a true disciple of Nebula Sect."

Lan Yi said.

Jiang Chen nodded and followed her into the Nebula Sect. They were all inner sect disciples who were high rank Combat Kings. They flew into the sect over the mountain door without anyone stopping them, especially those geniuses of the Earth ranking. Their status now in the sect was respectable, even more respected than some elders. They even have to accommodate these kind of haughty geniuses, whose attitudes were worse than the outer sect disciples.

Regardless of where the place was, geniuses were the most valuable individuals that the elders sought after. The elders would initiate to build a good relationship with those geniuses of the Earth ranking. The element that attracted them the most was the genius's potential talent. They strongly believed that these young geniuses would surpass their level one day and thus, surpassing their social status. At that time, they would be able to obtain more benefits from them as their previous master.

In the sect, there was a fat elder. He was currently wearing the uniform for elders, he looked roughly sixty years old who was a Ninth Grade Combat King. He looked very energetic, his eyes were rolling constantly from left to right. Obviously, it showed that he was a person who planned things secretly.

"His name is called Chang Yong. He is a routine elder who handles day-to-day business outside the sect. He will arrange the accommodation for you guys and keep that jade plates of yours. After you pass the Brilliant Mirror, you will all be given another identity jade plate."

Lan Yi explained. Most of the newly-recruited disciples nodded. They were not intimidated by Elder Chang Yong as he was merely a powerless elder, even his grade wasn't higher than them which made him insignificant to them.

"In the entire inner sect, there is only one routine elder?"

Big Yellow asked curiously.

"Of course not. There will be three chief stewards of the inner sect that will attend tomorrow. Of all the arrangements we have, you are the only batch of new disciples who are required to pass the expedition in Huang Ling Desert before coming here. Tomorrow will be the official day of scanning of the Brilliant Mirror. It should have been held after the required period of completing the trial which is in ten days' time. But, you and sister Zuo's presence shortened the period of completion drastically. It will create a big shock that will attract a lot of high ranks."

Lan Yi said to Jiang Chen.

"I'm an old fellow named Chang Yong, and also the routine elder of the inner sect. My duty is to serve you all. Ladies and gentlemen, if you have any request, feel convenient and free to seek for my help."

Chang Yong's face was full of smile while speaking to Jiang Chen and the rest. From his looks, he looked like a good man who was friendly and easy-going. In the sect, people like this were good to hang out with. On the other hand, Chang Yong didn't attempt to patronize the new disciples. He knew that they were all valued greatly by the sect. Each and every one of them was an outstanding genius who were already at the Ninth Grade Combat King, which made it difficult to patronize them.