"Pleaseeeeeee" He says.

"Ugh fine"

As we go downstairs, that amazing send hits me and my mood changes it to happiness.

We walk into the kitchen, and to my shock Angelo and Antonio were there.

"What are they doing here?" I say glaring at them.

"They have piece offerings as well" Damien answers.

I love gifts.

"This is my piece offering" Damien says.

My mouth watering at the sight.

Mc Fucking Donald's.

My absolute favorite.

Eeeepp.

"You are forgiven" I say, which causes him to let out a sigh of relief.

Hold up. Where's my sweet tea?

That's my favorite drink.

"Wait" I say and he tenses.

I look at him in the eye and say "Where's my tea?"

He relaxes and says "It's in the fridge, I know you don't like when your ice melts"

I smile and go and get it from the fridge and take a seat at the counter.

I'm silently eating my food, and Angelo and Antonio haven't said a word.

12 minutes later..

I'm finally done with my food.

"Ok, you both are creeping the fuck out of me" I say.

"We both got you shit" Angelo shrugs.

Yay.

"I'll go first" Antonio speaks up.

I look at him expectingly, my elbows on the counter and my hands cupping my cheeks.

"Um, Kaylee said you were talking nonstop about something.... these past couple of days" he said slowly.

I talk a lot, so I'm confusion.

"Continue" I say warily.

He groans "Let me just fucking show you"

I look at their expressions. Angelo looks bored, Damien looks excited, and Antonio looks nervous.

Huh.

"Just so you know I can't return it and it cost me a lot of money for that fucker" he says walking to the door that leads to my backyard.