Coalpaw - black shecat with white speckles everywhere, red eyes.(Mentor is Spiralwind)

Baconpaw - white shecat with bacon colors splattered over here body, hazel eyes. (Mentor is Kestrelflight)

Queens ~

Daffodilhope -white front of the body with dark brown swirling into its color. Amber eyes. (Expecting, father unknown, any day now)

Kits ~

Hazelkit - brownish orange stripes over a white pelt, hazel eyes. Shecat (No mom or dad.)

Elders ~

Wolfblaze - orange Tom with regular stripes on his back and inverted stripes under his belly he has blue eyes.

Floodclan

Leader ~

Miststar - light grey she cat with unusual patterned markings on her fur that is black and blueish gray. Her eyes are amber.

Deputy ~

Swanfeather - long furred Tom that has a white pelt and grey paws, tail tip, ears, and nose tip. His eyes are orangish blue.

Medicine cat ~

Willowriver - light brown mottled shecat with bright green eyes and dark brown stripes Over her back.

Medicine cat apprentice ~

None

Warriors ~

Seabreeze -whitish blue Tom with blue eyes and black front left paw.

Vineslash - mainly light gray Tom with amber eyes. White patches, one on his face and one on his shoulder. Dark gray patches on his left ear and lower back. On his check and front legs and paws. One on his left hind left and half of the tail.

Shadowstorm - pure black Tom with bright green eyes, light grey muzzle, paws, and tail tip.

Runningvine - brown shecat with light brown and caramel circles, swirls, and stripes all over the body. Green eyes.

Apprentices ~

Brightpaw - orange she cat with dark orange stripes all over face and squiggle stripes all over the body and ear tips and tail. White muzzle and two front paws. (Mentor is Seabreeze)

Mudpaw - light brown Tom with dark brown muzzle, ear tips and stripes over back, tail. (Mentor is Runningvine)

Dovepaw - light green eyes, mainly light grey she cat with dark grey ear tips. White fluffy chest, muzzle, and tail. Dark grey paws, front and back. Shecat (Mentor is Shadowstorm)

Tigerpaw - tiger looking cat but much more of a brighter orange. Eyes are amber. Tom (Mentor is Vineslash)

Queens ~

Riverstone - calico white shecat with gray and caramel colors.

Kits ~

Bearkit - white shecat with gray stripes. Blue eyes (mother: riverstone)

Silverkit - white Tom with blueish gray stripes and patches amber eyes(mother riverstone)

Raccoonkit - white unders Tom with grayish blue and blueish gray stripes. (Mother - riverstone)

Elders ~

Southwind - white front and under belly, same with front and back legs. Light brown body with dark brown stripes over the light brown. Green eyes. Shecat

Lavaclan

Leader ~

Boulderstar - dark gray Tom with light gray stripes and spots on his feet, ear, and tail tips. His eyes are green.

Deputy ~

Rockyspark - a orange dotted Tom that his main fur color would be yellowish grey. His eyes are reddish grey due to some poisonous plant she was forced to eat when she was little.

Medicine cat ~

Grayfoot - completely gray tom with amber eyes.

Medicine cat apprentice ~

None

Warriors ~

Rubbleface - pure white shecat with her left eye messed up when she was an apprentice. Her right eye is amber.

Hawkleaf - white Tom with brown and dark brown stripes only at the front of the bodY. Dark blue eyes

Rowansky - tortishelled Tom with yellow eyes

Apprentices ~

Firepaw - blazing orange pelt with one white hind right paw and tail tip. Shecat (Mentor is Rowansky)

Blizzardpaw - orange she cat with dark orange stripes all over. Dark green eyes.(Mentor is Hawkleaf)

Robinpaw - full brownish tan Tom with light brown unders. Light blue eyes. (Mentor is Rubbleface)

Queens~

Windheart - tan and white she cat with yellow eyes. (Father unknown)

Kits ~

Dustkit - brown tom with dark brown spots all over. Amber eyes. (Windhearts kit)

Sandkit - tan shecat with green eyes. (Windhearts kit)

Elders ~

Jaynose - light grey cat with completely white spots everywhere. Dark green eyes. Tom

Mousecloud - completely brown shecat with light brown muzzle, with green eyes.

Maplecloud - orange and white Tom, with speckles of gray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cats that have died.

Mudpaw - Lavaclan

Birchdew - lavaclan

Browndrop - iceclan

Surgorse - iceclan

Beechfennel - Lavaclan