"Yes?"

Blue asked clearly confused by the sudden pop up of Eric.

"Didn't I told you to get ready on saturday for our date"

Eric said raising his left brow.

On hearing Eric word Blue was further confused until realization hit her.

It hit her quite hard this time, it maybe the most painful realization hit ever!

"When did I say I agree?"

Blue has to stilled herself and deny blahamantly.

"It was never a question"

Eric answered with his award winning worthy poker face while looking at Blue intently.

Gazing over the dress she wear she looked cute, with her Blue onesee, Eric did not feel like sharing such a view to other at all. Every of her special look is only meant for him.

Feeling such an intense gaze from a certain someone Blue goosebumps rise all over her body, this is the second time she see such a posessive look on Eric and to make the matter more worst ,this time it directed towards her.

Is it her hallucination she don't know!

Oh holy Makarel!

Is he also some sort of male who fall for her charm amd have a crush on her, ah~ for someone like Eric, they never met before and also if it is just a slight crush why is his gaze got to be so fierce.

She just hope that it will be only a slight crush and nothing more, he'll get over it, its not like she didn't meet such a thing before.

"Sorry but I can't come, I'm busy"

"With? "

Eric asked his tone rather suggestively that he catch she is lying.

"Busy having a lazy day"

People may fear Eric, but who is she?, even if today God or Buddha came knocking at her door to disrupt her hard to come by lazy day she will not back down or even left them with a tiny bit of face much less a human being.

"You will go with me or not?"

Eric asked his tone becoming quite heavy.

"N.. Not go with you."

Don't blame her for stuttering a little. She's after all a girl and a kind of overbearing man like Eric its her first time meeting even in her past life, her tiny little heart and mind can also have a moment of comma instead of a full full-stop.

She do met a lot of overbearing people but they are all a self make overbearing and even if it is their innate, it will never amount to Eric innate Overbearingness.

Eric looked at Blue more intense than before.

He raise his leg and Blue seeing his intention jump out to stop Eric from going in, in her house.

She quickly put her two hand on Eric chest and hurriedly yell out.

"What the heck! Your shoes!, your shoes!"

Seeing the confuse look on Eric face Blue quickly explained really scared shitless that he will come in straight to her little comfy home with his shoes.

"Your shoes, remove first before coming in"

Finally understanding Eric retract back his leg.

Feeling the hand on his chest, Eric could feel a tingling sensation on his chest. Just as Blue was about to put down her hand Eric caught her two hand and place it back exactly where Blue place a moment ago and he close his eyes.