chapter thirty eight!

𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖉𝖊-𝖛𝖔𝖎𝖉  )

Elle got a frantic call from Aiden saying Lydia had found Stiles, well the Nogitsune anyway. They were on their way to Scott's house but she could beat them there. Her brother was out running errands and preparing for the worst so she text him where she was going.

By the time she got there, Lydia's car had already pulled up so she guessed they hadn't exactly been sticking to the speed limit.

"The couch, put him on the couch." Scott yelled as he and Aiden dragged an unconscious Stiles onto the sofa.

"Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital." Scott's mother said as she looked at the gaping wound going across his stomach. Elle's eyes watered a little at the sight of her boyfriend in such a state, even if at the current time he wasn't actually her boyfriend.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott reminded Melissa.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding. I think he might even be healing." Deaton said as he crouched in front of Stiles to examine the wound.

"You mean healing like we heal? That's good, right?" Scott asked.

"For him, yes. Us? I'm not so sure."

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked.

Deaton grabbed his bag. "I might have something more effective." He pulled out a glass jar of some kind of viscous substance and poured it down the Nogitsune's mouth. Stiles chose that moment to wake up and grabbed Aiden by the throat, choking him. 

"Get him off me! Get him off me!"

Stiles let go of the werewolf as his hands began to shake. "Kanima venom. Nice touch," he slunk further down into the couch, "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it." Aiden cast a worried look to Scott as the group kept quiet. "Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school."

"Go." Was all Aiden needed from Scott before rushing out the house.

"Oh, I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day." The Nogitsune chuckled.

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked as they all took a step back from the smirking Nogitsune.