chapter thirty one!

𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

* * *

*    *    *

* * *

(  𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖟𝖊  )

In the middle of the night, Stiles snuck into the school to set up a Mischief Night prank for Coach. While he was fully dressed, he dragged a very sleepy Elle with him to keep him company who was dressed in sleep shorts and one of Stiles' tops. The flip flops she had on her feet echoed loudly in the boys locker room while Stiles tried to hush her resulting in her pushing his chest slightly to get him to keep moving before she fell asleep stood up.

Stiles fished his phone out of his pocket while he allowed his girlfriend to lean against him, yawning away and looking very adorable in the moonlight. He dismissed the thoughts quickly and called Scott. "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach."

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night." Elle groaned in agreement from where she stood next to Stiles, wrapping herself round one of his arms and hugging it tightly to her chest, eyes closed as she tried to sleep quickly.

"Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay?"

He pushed Elle down onto one of the benches so she could nap properly before wincing as she shot up from the cold metal, glaring at him. He sent her an apologetic look before focusing on the open locker in front of him. "And I mean five, four, three, two-"

"One."

Scott revealed himself to be right behind Stiles, causing the boy to collapse from surprise in a way that Elle laughed in retaliation for dragging her out here.

Stiles stared at the pair of them. "I hate you."

* * *

Scott and Stiles headed into school, and Stiles immediately got hit in the face with a roll of toilet paper. "All right, that's my face!" He patted Scott on the shoulder. "Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision." He told his friend, referring to not letting Aiden and Ethan in his pack like they asked a few minutes previously.