chapter thirty five!

𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

* * *

*    *    *

* * *

(  𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖉  )

Isabelle shot awake with a start. She pressed a hand against her heaving chest as she struggled to catch her breath. Sweat glistened against her forehead and caused her boyfriend's top to stick to her skin. Reaching blindly for her phone, she checked the time to see it was still in the very early hours in the morning. She had no new notifications that would capture her attention. Why did she wake up in such a state?

Taking deep breaths, she left the room to get a glass of water. Downing it, she turned round to nearly drop the glass.

"You've got to be more careful, little sis." Dan called out to her. The glass stopped just before it hit the floor. He carefully lifted his hand and the glass placed itself back onto the side gently. "What has you in such a state?"

Elle narrowed her eyes at her brother. Although she was working on forgiving him after the debacle with the alpha pack a few months previous, she was still making him work for her trust again. Although she knew she needed his help if she was ever going to be in control of her powers.

"Something woke me." Elle put simply.

"Something or someone?"

Isabelle scoffed. "Don't be disgusting."

Dan raised his hands in surrender. "I'm not," he paused "You felt something didn't you?"

The blonde narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the man. "How did you work that out?"

"I felt it too."

* * *

Elle rushed back down the stairs, not caring about being quiet to not wake her parents up. she threw shoes and a jacket to Dan who was lounged in a chair. "Put these on, we've got to go."

Dan caught them just before they hit him in the face. "Go where?"

"Stiles'."

Dan groaned, "I'm not going to hang out with you and your boyfriend, Elle-"

"Stiles was why we both woke up. I think he's in trouble. There's something wrong, we can both feel it. It's him."