chapter thirty two!

𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖟𝖊  )

Stiles dragged the two girls into an empty classroom. "Ok, babe, do your thing." He encouraged his girlfriend.

Isabelle placed Barrow's shirt on a desk, climbing to sit on top of the desk as well, crossed legged. She pulled out a crystal pendulum and let it drop in her hand so she was only holding the end of the chain. She closed her eyes and held her other hand out over the shirt.

The other two watched in awe as Elle's left hand began to glow slightly while the pendulum in her right hand began to swing in a small circle, slowly getting bigger and bigger until it was swinging all the way round the shirt. Isabelle was mouthing something but her lips barely moved so it was impossible to tell what it was.

Suddenly she opened her eyes which appeared to be glowing a bright blue before her hand dropped the pendulum, catching it in her left hand as she got down and swooped up the shirt. "He's in the basement. I'm sure of it."

Stiles stared at her wide eyed. "How did you know from that? I was expecting something major."

Elle smiled sarcastically. "Unless you have a map of the school in your back pocket so I can show you his exact location, that's the best I can do right now. The crystals told me where he was."

"Crystals? We're trusting an invisible fly noise and a swinging crystal?"

Elle punched his arm softly. "Don't take the piss out of the crystals, they're in tune with the Universe's energy and can't lie."

Lydia rolled her eyes at the pair. "Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?"

Stiles nodded at the Banshee. "Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is they meet in the middle, in the boiler room..

"All of the wolves All of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room?" She stopped to look at an image of an atomic bomb mushroom cloud.

Stiles caught on. "Oh, my God! An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school."

Elle looked at the two of them. "We have to get them out of there."

*    *    *

The three ran down a hall before coming to the end by a door. "We have to get everyone out." Stiles said.

"How do we do that?"

The three looked round before Elle pulled a fire alarm right next to where Stiles was stood. It went off for a second before her fingers slipped and Stiles had to take over and hold it down. He grinned at his girlfriend while Lydia knocked her side, staring at something behind Stiles.