JK did quick math in his mind and assessed the options.

"Come to think of it, you will be much better off in India than in any foreign country. And as regards your family, well, we'll try to have them evacuated but, I'm sure Iqbal would already have them in his custody. I'll transfer the two million into your account. The balance depends upon what you say". JK looked at him squarely in the face and said, "You have my word, Abdul."

Within a few hours, an account was opened in the name of Alfred D'souza in the First Manhattan Bank in the Cayman Islands. Two million US dollars was transferred into his account.

Abdul began to sing. The biggest and deadliest conspiracy ever in the history of India – Pakistan relations masterminded byGeneral Iqbal and Honeybee. Roger Brendt had come to know of this conspiracy and the existence of honeybee, the truth behind the thousands of deaths in Somalia, the links between Kaiser & Kaiser and some of the ruling Member of Parliament in the Indian government, he was killed by Honeybee who masterminded this whole operation on the behest of Gen. Iqbal.

Around ten thousand young kids were selected after a rigorous screening process, many of them children of slain Pakistani soldiers who were shot dead by Indian forces during the Kargil war. These kids were shown pictures and videos of the excesses made by Indian forces. Over a period of some years, they were indoctrinated to believe that the enemy nation was responsible for the plight of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The next stage was teaching the youth that in order to take revenge and bring the enemy down to their knees, conventional warfare was not going to work. New methods were to be adopted. The way to annihilate the country was to seize control of the political parties, corporate companies, trading, and share broking firms, the IT sector, banking and commerce, media houses, Shipping, Defence, Telecommunications, Research and Science, Oil and Gas. In short, each sector of the country had to be in our control. This would take years but will surely happen. They were trained by the best of teachers and professors and were also thought the Hindu scriptures, rituals and the Hindu way of life, the training was an ongoing process.

The next stage was to blend them into the Indian society in batches. They would have bonafide papers and will be conversant in the main languages as well as the dialects in addition to perfect English.

They would be split into smaller units and each unit would be entrusted to make inroads into each sector and rise up the ladder without drawing attention. They would marry Indian partners, have kids and ensure they are fused into the social fabric. They had to lead peaceful lives and stay away from any illegal activity.

The next stage, they would be in positions of power and in the driver's seat in terms of influencing policy decisions and foreign relations. They had to be the leaders and trendsetters in their respective fields such as business, IT, medicine, biotechnology and also inventing new medicines for human as well as non-human use.

With the advancement of technology and the availability of jobs in many areas, new business opportunities would start unfolding in a more dynamic Country, the youth would be hungry for change. Self-empowerment of the poor sections of the Indian society where political parties till now used to offer freebies and win the votes would fast disappear. With a more resurgent India, the main political parties would over time be marginalized. Newer political parties who would be more regional in nature would start gaining ground and will call the shots when government formations arise. The group would by then be in positions of power in these parties and will drive the future of how governments and states would be ruled. In a similar manner, the Defence establishment, the army, navy, and airforce would by then have many of these youngsters as members in key positions and in time, they would eventually gain control of key strategic centers and battalions.