Part 42

Chapter 40

Siddarth Pandey had sent one of his trusted boys to Delhi where a brown colored envelope was handed over to JK. A few hours later, he opened it and scanned the contents and read the typewritten three-page letter. No Sign.

Both the serving naval officers were fond of the bottle and golf. However, Admiral Fadnavis, though he was fond of the bottle, had a keen interest in perverted sexual acts by his better half. Lady Anamika Fadnavis was what one would term as a female sex predator going by the photos of the two young orderlies working in her house. JK put the envelope into his numbered safe and sent a text message to Siddarth from one of the many mobile phones at his disposal. ' Thanks, Dude. Great Website.'

JK met Bharat a few days later with the same list of names for the navy chief. "Clean record, all three seem fit for the job," said JK. Bharat studied the dossier on all three. "I hope there is nothing you are hiding from us JK ?" said Bharat looking down at the file.

"Why do you feel like that Bharat?" quipped JK.

I don't know. Just asked" Bharat said as he placed the dossier on his desk. Jk left leaving Bharat puzzled. He knew there was something which JK was not revealing. But there was no way of knowing either.