Chapter 29

Ajax drove me home in silence. He turned on the radio and absently hummed along to a song I didn't know while I hunkered down in the passenger seat. He drove the car smoothly and I tried to coax myself into sleep but my body was restless. It was like he was caffeine and I couldn't even blink around him, scared I might miss a moment.

We arrived back at the house in good time. The car was parked in the garage and I was slipping out of the car before I knew it. I grabbed my little baggy of belongings and trudged towards the mansion with them. Ajax's hand rested on the small of my back again and I couldn't help but melt into him a little. My tiredness made me a little more appeasable.

"I'll bring breakfast for you in the morning," he murmured when we reached my bedroom. "Have a good sleep."

"You too."

I stood by my door, watching him. he sucked in a low breath and moved towards me. I thought he was going to kiss my forehead, or maybe just hug me. But all he did was shoot me a smile before he turned away and walked down the hallway.

I twisted the knob and let myself back into my bedroom. I wondered why he hadn't stayed until I was in the room and forcibly locked me in like he had done so many times before. I also wondered why he hadn't tried to kiss me. I would've been more than willing and it was clear that he wanted it as well. But I supposed it didn't matter right now. I was tired and I would see him first thing in the morning so I could grill him then.

I fell into the cool silk sheets after changing clothes. My eyes shut and I was fast asleep in seconds.

When I woke up I felt like my skin was on fire. The smooth silk beneath me did nothing to ease the intense heat. The moment my eyes opened my back arched upwards and a breathy moan left my lips. My body was drenched in sweat and there was an undeniable warmth between my legs.

It was happening again.

My first instinct was to go to the almost empty closet as I tugged the tee-shirt over my head and off of my body. I needed something light and breathable to wear. Once I got away from all these heavy fabrics I would be fine. My body would cool down and the uncontrollable want would drift away.

But I knew that wasn't true. This had happened to me before. It had happened when I thought that Ajax had drugged my drink. But I had watched my food being prepared this time. And Ajax hadn't touched any of it. this had also occurred hours later. I had eaten when it was almost pitch black outside and now the sun was glowing high in the sky.

I took a shaky breath, trying to calm myself down as moved into the closet. I didn't understand what was happening, but panicking wouldn't help. I just had to find that light, white tank top I had seen once and slow my heart rate. I could figure out a game plan after that.

Then, I heard my bedroom door opening.

"Keiko?" Ajax murmured into my bedroom.

"Shit," I hissed, kicking the closet door shut. His voice made my knees go weak.

I froze, terrified of moving. But just hearing him say my name was enough for me. I could feel the heat underneath my panties. Panties he had bought for me. Damn it, my body was far beyond my control now.

I could hear Ajax sucking in a low breath, "Oh Keiko, fuck." He groaned and I could his clothes sliding on the wood as he sat against the door. "How bad is it, baby girl?"

I let out a strangled moan in the dark, my fingers twitching at the waist band of my baggy sweatpants. Just the sound of his voice and that pet name was almost enough to undo me.

"That bad?" he rasped out from the other side of the door. "Come here, I'm going to talk you through this. Unless you want more?"

I ambled over, unable to resist his instructions when he spoke with that deep, sexy voice.

"Tell me what you want baby," he rumbled. I just placed my hand over my mouth, but it wasn't enough to contain the whimpering noise that left my lips. My other hand slide over my stomach, moving up over my small breasts until I could pinch my little nipple. "Is it too much baby girl? You can't make yourself say it?"

"Ajax," I pleaded. My free palm connected with the shut door and I slowly sank down to my knees. "Ajax it's too intense, I can't take this."

"I'm going to talk you through it," he assured again. I could hear the distinct sound of a belt buckle being undone. I thought of Ajax listening to my voice and having his throbbing cock in his hands. My panties soaked through. "Love the way you say my name, it's enough to get me hard, you know that? And the way you lick your lips when we talk, fuck. All I can think about is kissing you or having your mouth on me. And the way you push me, baby, it drives me crazy."

"I love challenging you," I confessed, my voice coming out breathy and uncontrolled.

The door creaked as more pressure was applied to it and Ajax let out a groan. I could hear furious, quick motion coming from the other side.

"You know that only turns me on more, right? I love the idea of bending you over and taking you. I love the thought of you cumming over and over again after I fuck you until that smart mouth of yours disappears."

"You think you can fuck my attitude out of me?" I challenged, my hips moving forward. Just the friction from the soaked panties was enough to make my head spin.

"Oh, I know I can. I'm going to make you submit to me in every way possible and you're going to love it. you're going to be my slut," he ground out.

"You don't have it in you," I taunted, knowing he would play into my game.

"You won't be saying that when it happens," he argued, "I'm going to push you down on your bed and eat your pussy, baby girl. I bet it's already dripping for me, isn't it?" I just whimpered in response. I hadn't even kissed this man but I wanted his mouth on my cunt. "That's what I thought. I'm going to lick you until your legs are shaking, until you're begging me to stop."

"Ajax," I whispered, feeling the heat pool and compound in my core. My eyes rolled back as the heat in my body became unbearable. "Oh, Ajax."

"That's right, baby girl." He let out a rough sound, his breath getting caught in his throat, "Come for me."

And I did. I kept my hands against the door, almost in disbelief that I had achieved an orgasm like this, without even touching myself. But my head dipped backwards, my chest rose with a deep breath that came out in a wild scream. I couldn't even control the waves of ecstasy that were pummeling my body. My whole body went slack with the beautiful sensation.

Then, the waves crashing against me lessened and I was able to recognize that I was on my knees in my closet. My panties were soaked through and I was panting like an animal.

"Clean yourself up, baby girl," Ajax ordered, but he had lost his breath as well. "I'll meet you downstairs in five minutes."