Chapter 9

By the time we reached the hotel room Ajax was smacking my hands away each time I went for the hem of my sweatshirt, which was often. My skin felt like it was on fire, but in the best way possible. Each beat of my heart seemed to bring more heat to the surface and it was blissfully scorching me from the inside out.

"It's too hot," I groaned. And it was. The idea of having to keep my hoodie on drove me mad because I knew the cool air would soothe my skin. But I also wanted my hoodie off for another reason. I had neglected to put on a shirt this morning. If I took my top off I would be left only in my lacy black bra. And Ajax wouldn't be able to resist me then.

I had seen the way that Ajax had peered at me while he had been driving. I saw the way his hands gripped the steering wheel and how he shook his head often, trying to keep his attention on the road. He wanted me.

And I wanted him more than I had ever wanted any man.

Still, he managed to keep his hands off of me until he assisted me out of the SUV. Then, it was almost a race to get to the hotel room. I followed him in delight, thinking that the second the door was closed he would yank off my clothes and take off his own.

Unfortunately, that was only a dream.

He was already deep inside the hotel room, leaving me in the entrance by myself. His cheeks were flushed into a rosy colour and I could see the way his chest was rising and falling raggedly. Oh, yes, he wanted me just as badly as I wanted him. but why was he looking at me like I was an unpredictable animal he wanted to get away from.

I managed to kick my shoes off at some point, but I wasn't really aware of it. then, I wandered into the hotel room, stumbling a little bit as the dizziness took over me. Thankfully, there was a king sized bed close by. I tumbled onto the fresh linens. There was something pleasurable about the pressure, like having anything touch me was enough to make me moan.

"Don't you want to come and watch some TV?" Ajax suggested. His eyes drifted over my splayed out form on the bed and I watched his hands clench and release at his sides. He sucked in a deep breath.

"No," I moaned, sliding my hands underneath my hoodie and stroking my stomach.

"Come on, just come sit with me and we'll eat some food and-"

"Ajax," I groaned.

I was so aware of the affect he had on me when he said my name, but seeing him respond was something else. His body leaned forward and his eyes rolled back ever so slightly. A second later he was still, trying to collect himself. A slow breath left his lips and he opened his eyes again.

"I would really like it if you came to sit on the couch and stopped trying to take your clothes off," he urged. But his voice didn't hold the same firmness that it had before. I had weakened his resolve.

"You said that you would give me whatever I wanted," I argued. In an act of defiance I hooked my thumbs in the waist band of my leggings and pulled down. They started to slide down just as Ajax moved onto the bed. I made a noise of delight, thinking that I had won, but he just shoved my hands away from my pants.

"I need you to try and control yourself," Ajax pleaded. "Do you know how hard it is for me to keep my hands off you when you're like this?"

"Then don't" I purred, lifting my hips ever so slightly.

"Enough, Keiko," he growled. A warm hand was placed on my hip and he pushed down until I was lying flat on my back again.

"Don't you want me?" I breathed, suddenly feeling so insecure.

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. I couldn't believe the actions that I was doing. I was trying to take my pants off in front of man I had met in a strip club. A man that had purchased and watched over the only thing I consumed in the last while. I had gotten in the car with him and let him take me to his hotel room where he could easily rape and murder me.

But if I had played so perfectly into his plan why was he refusing to touch me, looking like he genuinely wanted to eat greasy food and talk?

Here I was practically humping the air and Ajax was just standing there, watching me do it.

"Keiko, I need you to try and fight this," he encouraged, running his hands through his hair. I watched the gesture closely, wishing that he would stroke my hair. Hell, I would've settled for hand holding or a tight hug. I just needed him to touch me in any way that wasn't intended to restrict me.

"Lay down with me," I pressed, rolling onto my stomach.

"I don't think that would be a good idea," he protested, but looked like he was really considering it.

"Ajax," I moaned, "please, you said that you would give me whatever I wanted and I want you."

Ajax stunned me by letting out a breathy laugh and running a hand over his face, "Do you know how long I've waited to hear you say that? Do you know how long I waited to find you? I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it would be best if we waited."

"Ajax," I protested.

"I know you don't understand it, but I think that this is only a small bout. I think that this will pass in time and it's best if we let it. We just met and I don't want to push you too hard."

"Don't leave me alone," I begged.

"I'll be back in a couple hours when we can actually just have a conversation about this."

"No," I denied. But he didn't even look at me again. He walked straight towards the door and left.

***Next chapter at 13 votes!***