56

Everyone slept in the next morning.

The earliest riser was Dylan and that was at around noon.

Though she couldn't do anything but stay where she was as Roger was practically on top of her still fast asleep.

She fell in and out of sleep, not bothering to try and wake anyone else up as she was certain they'd all be nursing wicked hangovers.

She just enjoyed the peacefulness of it, finding it somewhat ironic as the noise and energy in the room the night before was almost deafening.

Eventually, Dylan fell back asleep as a result of Roger softly toying with her hair in his sleep. It was something he always did, even when he was awake, and it always calmed her down and made her eyes feel heavy.

They were both awoken a few hours later by the sound of Mary, Freddie and Brian arguing in the doorway of the room.

Roger picked his head up from where it'd been laying in the crook of Dylan's neck to look over at what was happening, almost immediately dropping it back down when he felt the pounding headache and hangover he'd be dealing with.

Dylan payed attention to the conversation in the doorway, trying to figure out what was going on between those three.

She and Roger realized at the same time that this argument wasn't between those three and that there was someone else involved.

Roger immediately let out a groan, making Dylan let out a laugh - both at why he'd done and because of how his voice tickled against her neck.

"Just pretend you're asleep," Dylan whispered to him. "She won't bug you."

"Dyl, I feel like death. I don't need to pretend," he replied, earning another quiet laugh.

"Just trying to help," she told him, kissing his temple.

"Thank you," he mumbled. "Though you're funny to think that she'll leave me alone just because I'm asleep."

Roger had been right, because just as he spoke, Brian was walking over, giving Dylan a look as if to tell her to prepare herself.

"Rog," Brian said, shaking him awake.

"Bloody hell, Bri," Roger said tiredly while punching the guitarist in the stomach. "I'm hungover. What do you want?"

"Rosa's mad that you locked her out of the room last night," Brian told him once he caught his breath, returning the punch to the drummer who still had his face buried in Dylan's neck.

"Okay, and?" Roger replied, making Dylan let out a snort, which earned her a glare from Brian.

"That is not funny," she said as seriously as she could when she noticed the look Brian gave her.

"Brian, what'd you do to her?"

"To who?"

"Dylan. Why's she taking your side?"

Dylan stifled another laugh while Brian just closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

"Roger, just apologize so she'll leave us alone," Brian whined. He wasn't as hungover as Roger, but the pounding in his head was still very apparent.

"No," Roger replied. "I didn't do anything wrong. Now grow a pair and tell her to leave."

"That's what we've been trying to do-"

"Oh, for fucks sakes," Roger mumbled before getting off of Dylan and standing up, grabbing her hands to try and pull her up as he did.

"Why do I have to get up?" Dylan whined with a small laugh.

"You're my girlfriend," he said as they began walking. "You help me with girl problems."

"There's a sentence I never thought I'd hear," she joked. "Rog, are you gonna tell her off? You should tell her off."

"I'm not telling her off, Dyl."

"Ugh, you're no fun."

"Rosa, he was drunk. I don't-" Mary was trying to calm the girl down, but was cut off by said girl when she noticed Roger.

"Oh, there you are!" She exclaimed. "God, I try to be nice to you last night-"

Roger just cut her off with his shushing.

"Have some respect for the dying," he told her, and Dylan fake coughed to cover up a laugh.

Rosa bitched him out for a little while until Roger finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Here," he said, pulling out some cash from his wallet and handing it to her. "Get yourself a cab and go. I feel too sick for this shit."

His friends and girlfriend went quiet at the interaction, mostly at how calm Roger had been. They were sure a brawl was coming soon.

Everyone, including Roger, was surprised when a bigger fight didn't break out.

She just stared him down, glaring at the rest of the group before taking the money from him and walking away without a word.

"Great, now she's gonna kill us," Mary joked once they closed the door.

"Oh, please. Don't be so dramatic," Freddie laughed.

"I don't know guys. She seemed too calm. It was scary," Dylan joked before walking over to where Roger had lay back down on the couch.

She crouched down beside him so she was at his level, rubbing his back in hopes that it would make him feel better.

"Do you want me to grab you anything?" She asked, brushing his messy hair out of his face.

"No, thank you," he replied quietly. "Can you sit with me?"

"Of course," she said, kissing his cheek and earning a smile as she sat where she'd been before with Roger's arms wrapped around her and his head resting in her lap.

Everyone spent most of the day chilling in the room and nursing their hangovers, eventually eating when Freddie ordered in for them.

Once Roger was feeling better for the most part, he and Dylan made their way out to the car and back to his apartment.

Dylan was quick to peel off her clothes and hop in the shower, eager to wash off the smell of alcohol from the spilled drink she'd slept in.

Meanwhile, Roger changed out of his suit into a pair of pyjama pants before falling face first into his bed, not moving until Dylan came in.

"Shit, Rog," she said under her breath, not expecting him in there when she walked in still in her towel.

"Hmm?"

"You scared me."

"I'm just laying here," he said, looking up at her.

"I just wasn't expecting you."

"I live here!"

"You know what I mean," she laughed before grabbing her clothes and walking back to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked, sitting up.

"I'm changing!"

"Oh, I like you how you are, you don't need to change," he joked.

"Hilarious," she replied with a dry laugh.

A/N: I'm sorry for ending this boring chapter with such an abrupt ending but I've had it in my drafts for a while and can't think of anything else to change so just take it for now lmaoo

I've been super busy w school so I haven't been writing much :(

Also, my chemical romance announced a reunion gig today and I deadass almost cried in class bc I'm too broke to afford to fly to LA for it ughhhh

Anyways, Happy Halloween! What did you dress up as? I went as Maleficent!