42

A/N: thanks for all the support on the last chapter. I was kinda nervous to publish, so I'm glad you guys enjoyed it:)

Roger stomped onto the now working bus and fell down onto one of the seats in the front area, slinging an arm over his eyes while he tried to calm himself down.

That worked for all of ten seconds before everyone else made their way onto the bus.

The boys didn't say anything to him, they had known he was in a bad mood from the first time the lights went out during the show. They just talked amongst themselves as the bus began moving.

Roger thought he might able to just sleep until the next morning and deal with whatever issues he'd caused then, until he felt someone sitting next to him and looking at him.

He moved his arm from his face for a second, only to be greeted by one of the girls from earlier.

She gave him a smile while he just rolled his eyes at her before putting his arm back over his face.

"Is he okay?" He heard her quietly ask. John just told her to leave him be.

They'd been driving for maybe fifteen minutes when the girl nudged Roger's legs to get his attention.

He ignored her at first, hoping she'd think he was asleep, but when she started poking his chest, he realized that wasn't the case.

"What?" He asked her, clearly annoyed.

"Looks like someone's in a bad mood," she joked.

He just stared at her with the most deadpan expression on his face.

"Maybe I could help cheer you up," she said flirtatiously, twirling a piece of his hair between her fingers. "I don't think anyone's in the back."

"Didn't I already tell you I have a girlfriend?" He asked. "Even if I didn't, you're nothing to write home about."

"Roger," all three boys scolded.

They understood him being in a bad mood and not interested, but that was a bit much. Even for him.

"Be nice," Brian whispered to him.

"No," Roger said at full volume. "Why is she even here?"

"I invited her," Freddie told him.

Roger turned his attention back to the girl.

"None of us are single, just so you know," he told her, moving her hand away from his hair. "So if you're looking for a hook up, you're with the wrong band."

"That's what other guys have said before," she said, her other hand still on his chest. "Didn't make much difference to them."

Roger stood up out of her reach and walked over to stand near the driver.

"We need to pull over," he said.

"The next exit is in half a mile," the driver informed him.

"We need to pull over now."

"Sir, we're on the highway," the driver said, a concerned look in his eye.

"We-"

"Roger," John said, stepping into the conversation before Roger had a chance to pick a fight with the driver.

"The next exit is fine, thanks," John told the driver before turning his attention back to Roger. "What's with you?"

"I want her off the bus," Roger said, not keeping his voice down whatsoever.