The talk

A/N Hey guys! if you would like, click play on the video then read the book as the music plays if not that's fine.
Anyways comment and vote!

Paul's POV

"Paul can we talk?" Nina asked

"I really don't want to fight Nina" I said while opening the door to leave

"Please Paul..." she said sounding like she was about to cry

"Fine, but not here. how about you stop by my house tonight?" I said

"Ok. thank you" she said as she walked back to the girls.

I walked out of the froyo place then texted phoebe and told her that I am leaving, and she said that she would just get a ride home with the girls.

I put on my seat belt then turned on the radio. Once I turned it on to a station a familiar song started to play..it was our song!

I tried not to think about Nina while I drove home listening to the song.

Nina's POV

Once Paul left I couldn't get back into girls night mood, I couldn't stop thinking about going to Paul's tonight.

I could tell that Candice noticed that I wasn't really in the mood so she cut it short and we all went back to my house.

**11 pm**

The girls all finally fell asleep and phoebe left so I decided to seek out and see Paul.

I slowly tip toed outside the door. I ran to my car and drove away as fast as I could hoping the girls wouldn't wake up. Then I texted Paul to tell him that I was on my way.

I finally arrived at Paul's house. I sat in my car telling myself that I can do it, I don't know why I feel so scared and stressed out to talk to him. After about a minuet I finally calmed down then got out of my car. I slowly walked up to his house then gently knocked on his door. My heart started beating faster and faster as he slowly opened the door.

"Hey Nina he said in a calm voice.

"Hi" I said

"Well come on in" he said as I stepped into his house.

"Ok well il take you jacket for you" he said as I handed him my jack while he went to put it away.

I look around his house for a few seconds until I saw a familiar photo. I picked it up to see what it was of. I couldn't believe that he still had a photo of him and I in his house, maybe he still had hope for us.

I quickly put it down then meet him him the kitchen.

"Want anything to eat" Paul asked

"No, I'm fine" I replied

"Ok well let's talk then" he said

"Umm..ok well let's start with that day at the hospital." I said as Paul nodded his head. "first of all I am so sorry like I can't even explain. " I said as tears started to fill my eyes

"Neens" Paul said as he walked over to me.

I can't believe he just called my that. I said to myself.

"Ok well my first point is that I don't know why you would kiss my friend who is also you ex." he said

"I don't know why either Paul, because I didn't make the move Ian did" I said

"Okok, and my second point is that you can never not talk to me for that long again!" he said as he pulled me into a hug

"Nina, I forgive you." Paul said as he kissed my forehead

"Thank you so much" I said while wiping my eyes

"Why are you crying?" he asked

"I'm just really happy" I said as Paul laughed

**4 am**

I left Paul house about 5 minuets ago. I quickly drove back to my house.

I pulled into my drive way to see...Candice and Claire waiting for me!

I stopped my car then slowly jumped into the back seat so that they hopefully didn't see me.

20 second later the girls were in my car.

"Where in the world were you!" they both shouted.

"Out" i said

"Nina! " Candice yelled

"Okay okay..I was at..pauls" I said quietly

"You were where?!!" Claire shouted

"Paul's!!" I shouted back

"Why were you there???!" Candice questioned

"Because I was ok! can we go back inside now" I said

"Fine but you better tell us everything that happened! And I mean every little detail" Candice said as we walked back into my house

Paul's POV

Once Nina left I could stop thinking about her. I tried to go to sleep but it wouldn't work, I couldn't get her out of my mind.

**the next day**

Yesterday night, or should I say this morning. I finally fell asleep at 7 AM.

Once I woke up I checked my phone to see if I've got any text or phone calls. and I did, one from Nina.

To:Paul
From: Nina
Hey Paul:** how about you and I meet up today? your house?
Xoxoxoxoxoxo

To: Nina
From:Paul
Sure, your welcome to come over anytime.

I quickly got into the showed to get cleaned up. I brushed my teeth and hair.

I put on a pair of dark wash jeans with a white v-neck short sleeve shirt.

By the time I was done the door bell rang, so I ran down my stairs and opens the door.

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. please comment and vote! and tell me if you like having music or not