5x18

Nina's POV

today is the episode that paul is directing, Stefan and Elena are going to be having tones of scenes this episode. I decided to call him and congratulate him on today.

" hey paaaaaaauuuul!" I shouted

" hey neens" paul said

Paul always calls me 'neens' it's his little nickname for me.

" Congrats on your big day!!!!! I have a present for you!!" I said in the most excited voice

"What is it??" Paul asked

" you'll have to see"

In the middle of our conversation I heard someone knock on my door.

" I have to go but il see you at work with your present" I said

"Okay neens! Bye"

I got out of bed and ran to the door, and it was ian.

"Hey babe" he said

" hi ian"

I talked with ian a bit but I didn't really feel like talking to him today for some reason it didn't feel the same as usual.

then I looked at my clock and it was 9! So I told him that I had to go get ready for work so he left and I went and had a shower.

Paul's POV

I just got of the phone with nina, we always call each other to talk in the morning before work,Witch surprisingly doesn't bother torrey or ian. But I think that's fine because torrey and ian know that me and nina are just really close friends.

After a few minuets i checked the time and it was 9:30 so I got up and took a fast shower. Once I finished getting ready I heard someone knocking on my door so I quickly grabbed a shirt and went to the door.

" hey neens!" I said

" hey paul! Do you want to catch a ride with me today?" Nina asked

" yea sure let me just grabe my script" I said running to my conch to grabe my script

Me and nina went to her new black convertible that I bought her for her 22 birthday. When I got in the car I saw a huge square wrapped in birthday paper with a card on it.

"So neens is that the gift" I asked knowing that it was.

"Maybe......" Nina said starting to blush

Nina and I talked the whole car ride until we got to work. Once I got there I had to go and see Julie right way so that I could start directing the episode. When I got to the writhers room me and Julie talked for a few seconds then I made my way to the first scene.

Nina's POV

Paul just came to our first scene of the day. I was really excited for today because there is lots of Stefan and Elena scenes, everyone tells me and Paul have great cemetery so I am really excited to shoot today.

"Okay everyone go read your scripts for your scenes, except for nina." Paul said

Everyone left to go read there scripts while me and Paul rehearsed our first scene.

After the first scene

Me and Paul just finished our first scene of the day. Me and Paul decided that we were going to go to Starbucks to get a drink and something to eat together.

Once we made it to Starbucks I ordered our stuff because me and Paul always go to Starbucks together so I know what he likes.

" hi! Can I get 1 grand black coffee and 1 grand vanilla bean frapp" I asked the Starbucks worker

" okay that will be 12.35" she replied

I handed her the money then went and sat with Paul. Him and I talked for a while until he brought up that we have to go and shoot our next scenes.

A few minuets before the next scene

This next scene is when Paul purposes to me. We were in the middle of the scene and now it time for the kissing scene.

During the scene it didn't really feel like our normal kissing/make out scenes it felt more better like it was meant to be. Once Paul pulled away I didn't want the scene to stop. But I guess it had to.

The day just finished and I drove Paul back home, when I was driving my phone started to ring so Paul answered it for me and put it on speaker.

"Hello" I said

" hi nina I was wondering if I could come over tonight?" Ian asked

This was so uncomfortable, I was in the car with Paul and Ian calls to ask if he can come over. I really wasn't in the mode for him to come over today.

" yea sure" I said

" okay see you! Bye" he said very happy

"Bye"

I really didn't want him over today! I was going to ask paul to come over today but now I can't! Ever since mine and Ian's fight 4 weeks ago I haven't been that happy with him any more but I don't want to tell him that because it would crush him.

3 minuets later we were at Paul and Torrey's house, and of course Torrey was waiting outside for him.

"Hey Pauly" she said walking over to the car.
I hated when she called him that.

"Hey Torrey! Il come to the house in a minuet okay?" He said

"Okay byeeee! And bye nina!" She said leaving

Me and Torrey are pretty good friends so she doesn't really mind when Paul and I hang out together.

"We'll have a goodnight neens and il call you in the morning?" Paul said

" you too, and as always!" I said

Paul leaned in and gave me a hug but I wish it was more, but he is married and I am dating ian I can be having feelings for him.

1 Hour later

Ian just got here, he kissed me a few times and I really didn't feel like I had feelings for him anymore. Ever since my day with Paul and our kissing scenes today I don't really feel like I am in love with him any more.

Later that night I decided that I should tell ian that I am not in love with him any more and that we should break up.

" ian can I talk to you?" I asked him

" yea sure any thing babe" he said

I sat down on the couch patting the spot next to me. He sat down

"Okay.....ian I don't know if I can do this any more, I still love you with all of my heart but I don't think that I am in love with you." I said to him as his baby bleu eyes started to tear up.

He didn't say anything back to me he just started to cry.

"I have to go." He said leaving the house.