Leaving maui

(A/n sorry if this chapter is bad, I didn't really have any ideas for this chapter...)

Paul's POV

*5am*

Nina and I had to get up super early to pack for our plane at 11 and our interview with ian at 8.

"I'm going to miss this place" nina said putting stuff into her luggage.

"Same her. But we still have another stop before we have to go back home and back to work." I said

"Yea" nina said

*at the interview*

Nina and I just arrived at the interview we are having with Ian, I really hope this goes good.

"We'll hello! Today with us we have the three main characters of the very hot tv show,the vampire diaries! Please welcome Ian, Nina and Paul! Said the lady who was interviewing us as the crowd went wild.

"Hi thanks for having us!" nina said

"Okay......"

After the interview, nina and I made our way to our 2 hour flight to another place in Hawaii. Nina slept the hole flight, her head was rested on my shoulder and one of her arms wrapped around me. Once we got to the other place in Hawaii phoebe and Daniel met us at the air port to take us to our hotel.

"Hey guys!!" phoebe said giving us both a huge hug.

"Hey phoebe!, Hey Daniel!" Nina and I said giving then both huge hugs.

"So how long are you guys staying here?" Daniel asked

"About 2 weeks" I said

Once we got to our hotel we looked around then nina and I decided to lay down in bed for the last 3 hours of the day to relax so that we can do stuff tomorrow.

Nina's POV

The next morning I woke up in Paul's arms, I gave him a soft little kiss on his lips then seconds later he slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning neens" he said. His voice still had some sleepiness with I found very sexy.

"Morning" I said moving closer to him

Paul and I looked at each other for a few seconds until I felt his lips softly press agents mine. The kiss was slow but cute after a bit I slowly moved onto Paul. His hands traveled down my back then the door bell started to ring. Paul and I kept kissing hoping the persons would leave after about 10 seconds Paul convinced me to go and answer the door.

I stomped over to the door and looked out of the peephole to see who it was.

"It's just phoebe" I whispered to Paul in the other room (phoebe and Daniel don't know that they are dating yet and they don't want to tell them......yet)

"Hey sorry I was in the shower" I said

"It's okay! I just wanted to tell you about this text message that I got from Ian last night. Just come over to mine and Daniels right way and il show you." she said walking out the door

"Okay let me just get ready and il come right over" I said slowly shutting the door

Once phoebe left the hotel Paul came to the door topless were I was. He stood there for a bit until he noticed something.

"Was my jacket always there?" Paul asked pointing at his jacket near the door

"Shit!! it was! do you think she saw it?" I asked him

"I don't know but hopefully not" Paul said giving me a kiss

"But Paul...let's say she did see it what do we say?" I asked

"Let's just say that I was over last night to get my lines to practice and forgot it" Paul said trying to figure out an excuse

"Okay" I said

After that Paul and I went and took a shower before going to Daniel an phoebes hotel.

*at there hotel*

"So what did the text say?" I said wanting to go back to my hotel and sleep

"Okay it read: "hey phoebe! Umm nina won't answer my texted so could you please tell her this....it won't be long until the whole world knows about you and Paul.

"What's wrong with him" I said grabbing my stuff so I could leave

"I don't know nina but are you and Paul together?" She asked

"Il come over later today to talk" I said leaving

"Ok"

Once I left there hotel I went back to my hotel. Later that day Paul and I told phoebe and Daniel about us, they didn't freak out or anything so it was all good.

Paul and I went to the hotel to get some rest for our busy day tomorrow.

"I'm going to go wash up before bed" Paul said taking off his shirt and reviling is abs

"Okay" I said going into our room

When Paul came into the room he got into bed and we layer there in silence until I said something that has been on my mind for a bit.

"Paul..." I whispered

"Yes neens?" He asked

"I'm sorry" I said

"For what?" He asked sitting up

"For dating ian, I should of waited for you" I said moving closer to him

"We'll I wasn't exactly in any position to be waited for" he said as a smile formed on his face.

"I guess" I said as I rested my head on his chest.

"Speaking of Ian......what are we going to do?" I asked

"We'll we both love Ian, so maybe we can talk to him about how we didn't mean to hurt him" Paul said

"Ok" I said giving Paul a kiss on the lips

DobsleyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara