Party

Ninas POV

Its been one week since my incident. Its been rough but Paul has been helping me so much.

I sat in the passenger seat as Paul drove us to a party we were invited to by Julie who is supposably our boss at work. We sat there in silence but it wasn't awkward it was good.

Before I knew it we arrived at the party, there was already almost a parking lot full of cars.

"Whoa! How much people are coming?" I questioned

"I don't know maybe the whole cast" he said

Time to meet everyone again, hopefully my anxiety that I've been having for the past few days doesn't get too bad.

"Come on babe lets go" Paul said as he grabbed my hand and leaded me into the party.

We both walked hand in hand to this huge building. As we entered the party almost 15 people came rushing up to us.

"Wow this much people care that were here?" I whispered

"Well there all you friends babe so yeah" he smiled

I smiled as unfamiliar faces came running up to me.

People were shouting and yelling. there was so much people here.

I started to feel overwhelmed and scared until I felt a familiar hand hold mine.

I looked up at Paul.

"You okay?" He whispered

"Yeah" I lied not wanting Paul to worry about me.

Paul bent down a bit to kiss my cheek.

_____________________________________________________________

The party was ok but I kept getting small anxiety attacks when Paul would leave and people I didn't remember would attack me with questions that I couldn't answer. I wanted Paul to never leave my side but I can't make him stay with me every minute of the day.

Paul's POV

I could tell she wasn't alright, Nina is never so sad and nervous. I wanted her to talk to me but whenever I would ask she just replied with 'I'm fine'

I left to get us both something to eat and a drink. I left Nina with Candice, the one person other then me she kinda knows.

I quickly grabbed our stuff so I could be with Nina. I made my way back to our table to see Candices arms wrapped around Nina. I started to run over to her. I looked at Nina and saw that she was so pale and was shaking.

"Neens, babe what's wrong?" I asked her while wrapping my arms around her cold shaking body.

"She's having a panic attack, take her outside to get some air" Candice demanded.

I quickly picked Nina up and brought her outside from the crowd of people.

One we were out of the huge building, I sat Nina down on one of the benches as I sat down beside her.

"Babe what's wrong?" I questioned

"I-I-" she tried to say but failed.

More and more Tears were running Down Ninas pale face making me worry even more.

"Please talk to me neens, what's wrong?"

"I-I'm s-s-sorry" Nina said

"For what?" I questioned

"E-everything, losing my m-memory" Nina cried

I pulled her into a tight hug, her pale cold body layer on my warm body.

Why would she feel like this? I love her with all my heart. I would never be mad at her for losing her memory.

She cried into my shoulder slowly calming down.

"Nina it's not your fault, I love you way to much to be mad at you for the memory loss situation" I said

"I love you too" she said while looking up at me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

After the party Nina and I layed in bed together, our legs intertwined and her head laying on my bare chest.

"I love night like this" Nina whispered

"Me too, when we get to have a nice calm night just the two of us" I replied while lightly kissing her lips.

"I wish we could stay like this forev-" Nina was cut off by the sound of her phone.

Nina slowly moved to the table and picked up her phone while letting out a loud groan.

"What's wrong baby?" I said while kissing her bare back.

"Candice and Clare just said that there on there way" she said sounding mad.

"Oh okay, it's fine lets just have a relaxing day another day" I said

DING DONG

the sound of the door bell made Nina groan even louder.

She quickly put slipped on a sweatshirt and ran down the stairs.

Ninas POV

I quickly ran down the stairs leaving Paul in bed so that I could open the door to meet Candice and Clare on of the only people I really remember.

"NINA!!" They yelled almost at the same time.

"Hey" I said

"Babes I missed you" Clare said while hugging me tightly

"Missed you too" I said

The girls invited themselves in and ordered a large pizza for the three of us.
During this time all I wanted to do was go back into bed with Paul who was probably asleep by now. I wish I could just call it a night and go cuddle with my boyfriend.

"Nina" Candice said probably for a second time since she sounded a bit annoyed."Yeah, sorry I tuned out for a minuet" I replied

"How are you after later today" she said

"Um yeah I'm good now thanks" I said "Nina are you okay?" Clare asked. I'm fine I just want them to leave and maybe come over tomorrow, but I can't tell my friends that it's rude.

"Yeah just a bit tired" I lied again

The girls shared a small whisper then started to smile. what are they up to? Why do they have to whisper?

Candice shot up then ran to the door as Clare stared at me smiling.

"Nina!Ian, Kat, Chris and Steven are her for the party" Candice said while opening the door.

What the actual hell!?

A/N hey fellow readers! I'm like really sorry! I've been more into youtubers now a days and I didn't feel like wrighting this book. I think I know what I'm going to add to the story so that's good. anyways if your actually reading this comment, vote and I don't know tell me who your fav YouTubers are if you watch them so we can talk!!

I didn't edit which sucks so yeah I'm really sorry for that

Xoxoxox love you guys!:**