Last week in hawaii

(A/n please vote and comment so I know that you guys are liking the story so far!)

Nina's POV

*6:45 am*

Today Paul and I decided to get up early so that we could go around this little place and see what it has to offer since it's our last few days here. Once I finally forced myself to get out of bed I decided to get ready before I woke up Paul. When I got out of the shower I put on one of my new dresses that Paul picked out for me, the dress was a nice light purple that ended right above my knees. To top off the dress a curled my hair and put on some nice simple black high heels. Right after I finished getting dress I went back to our room to wake up Paul.

"Pauuuul....." I said kissing his forehead

"I don't want to get up" Paul said turning away from me

"Hey!" I said looking at him over his shoulder "come on we have plans today"

"Fine...but it's just because it's with you" Paul said

Paul got out of bed and took a shower once he finished he came out of the washroom in his clothes for the day.

"How do I look?" Paul said showing off his outfit witch was a pair of dark wash jeans with a black v-neck short sleeve top with his sunglasses on the collar.

"Very handsome" I said grabbing my purse so that we could leave

"And might I say you look beyond gorgeous" Paul said taking my hand as we left the hotel

Paul and I walked around the little part of Hawaii we were in for a few hours, we shopped a lot until we decided to go take a swim in the ocean for a while. So I went and bought myself a new bathing suit that was a light pink bikini with fringe on the top part. Paul got a new pair of swim trunks that were black with bleu pockets.

**after swimming**

Paul and I decided to go back to our hotel because it was getting late. When we got to the hotel Paul and I made some business calls for next week, once I finished I felt Paul's hands holding my waist as he kissed my neck. I slowly turned around to be face to face with Paul, him and I kissed then Paul lifted me up by my butt and placed me on the counter behind me. My back made contact with the wall and the kiss grew more and more, my legs immediately warped around his waist. I played with Paul's hair as his grip got tighter around my waist. Paul's lips moved down to my neck,then I moved my hands under is shirt slowly taking it off until...

RING RING!

I heard my phone go off.

"Sorry." I said looking at my phone "it's Julie I have to take this" I said

"Hi!" I said getting off the counter

"Hey nina so you know how you wanted more action for your character...." Julie said

"Yea?"

"Well I have some news for you Tuesday!!" Julie said sounding super excited

"Okay I'm excited" I said with a huge smile on my face

Paul's POV

Neens just for off the phone with Julie, and for some reason she was happy about work on Tuesday.

After mine and neens quick dinner we went to bed early.

**the next day**

Today is the day that nina and I head back home.

"Sweetie do you have everything packed?" I asked pulling my luggage up to the door

"Yea" nina said pulling two luggages

"Here let me take one" I said taking one of the luggages. then nina and I left for our plane

**back home**

After our long 3 hour flight nina and I went to our homes and unpacked all of our stuff then went straight to bed.